Page 55 of 150 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast

Thread: Jade - Cycle 6

Quote Originally Posted by newantmfan View Post
    Well Mollie Sue said on talk model that Jade whispered to her when hugging her after the elimination had been announced that "It should have been me." Which actually shows some shred of decency on her part.
    I still hate her though.. please remove jade now!
    you can take it two ways, the wya you took it, or this way. It was a ha ha i didnt get out and you did. I doubt it, but...its Jade, the wicked female dog

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by newantmfan View Post
    Well Mollie Sue said on talk model that Jade whispered to her when hugging her after the elimination had been announced that "It should have been me." Which actually shows some shred of decency on her part.
    I still hate her though.. please remove jade now!
    ya, general consensus is she is a wretched woman.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Pookipichu View Post
    I don't think Jade is nice, but those were real tears. You forget we've seen her try to act... that's not her bag.

I'm sure any day now Tyra and Jade are going to have one of those sappy, tearful "one-on-one" chats. Then we'll see how genuine Jade is.

i am hoping she goes home before the sappy one on one, because i am sure it will be a carbon copy of all the eva one on one's and i just don't think it would be genuine coming from jade, i think her problem is that she is just too full of herself and deluded about her clearly limited abilities.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I'm convinced that anyone who seems to think so very, very highly of themselves probably thinks very, very little of themselves. It's actually kind of sad.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'm convinced that anyone who seems to think so very, very highly of themselves probably thinks very, very little of themselves. It's actually kind of sad.
    it depends sometimes. some have arrogance because they were raised around parents who doted on them for everything and blamed others when their child didn't win something (the parents who take their kid off the team because the team isn't good enough), and those kids grow up to be pig headed brats who honestly believe they are as good as their parents built them up to be. and then there are the ones who do think of themselves poorly so they try to build a "facade" haha.

I am not going to deny some of Jade's wickedness, but unlike many of you - I feel she really does have a unique and striking look. I don't think she is kept around 100% for drama - I'm sure thats part of it, but she does have the potentail. I think we now all know why she hasn't made it, and its not even because of her diva attitude - it is because she has a hard time admitting defeat and when she is wrong so she isn't learning from her mistakes. I bet she goes into every go-see the same way and hasn't learned that that particular approach isn't working. I am sure I am giving her the benefit of the doubt, but I do think that a human heart beats beneath and that perhaps she will wake up to how others percieve her. I bet she has parents that have told her when she gets rejected - "its their loss - go out and show them up, youre better than that, etc." which can be a very good thing But only if balanced with "why do you think you faile d - how can you improve."

Again - I am not trying to make excuses for her, but - I also firmly believe she already has a plane ticket to the fashion destination with her name on it.
    Last edited by HughFire; 04-06-2006 at 11:24 PM.

FORT Regular
    jade : everybody that meets me for the first think that i am like a bitch
    me : i've watched you for 6 episodes and you are still a bitch

Same look every week, and never rest her face and she never is happy in any of her photo, its always fierce and mad...it gets boring

On "Talk Model" Mollie Sue mentioned Jade was totally different before the competition. Jade is so playing it up for the cameras she knows what she's doing