Page 54 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast

Thread: Jade - Cycle 6

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Oil View Post
    Did anyone think Jade's crying was a little BIT too fake?
    I barely saw any tears at all and at the corner of her mouth was a SLIGHT smirk
    I think it was real, she was really surprised. The way she just grabbed Mollie Sue, I definitely think she thought she didn't deserve to stay.

I hate Jade. She is defnatly not pretty at all (Those high cheekbones do not at all work for her IMO) The bitch of the show never wins.

Quote Originally Posted by viv_smi98 View Post
    I think it was real, she was really surprised. The way she just grabbed Mollie Sue, I definitely think she thought she didn't deserve to stay.
    I don't think Jade is nice, but those were real tears. You forget we've seen her try to act... that's not her bag.

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

Quote Originally Posted by Pookipichu View Post
    I don't think Jade is nice, but those were real tears. You forget we've seen her try to act... that's not her bag.
    Ive seen serial killers cry too

I was neutral on Jade for a while, but now I'm back to the point where I can't stand her. I hated that she blamed other people for not doing well, when she said they "picked the wrong clip." The judges said neither of hers were good anyways. She needs to go ASAP.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Quote Originally Posted by gayest_neil View Post
    Having watched the show since season one, I find it disappointing.
    Agreed, But entertaining none the less. I could care less about these girls social problems, its about modelling isnt it. The reason i watch the show is two fold, first because i love fashion/models, second because it has socio cultural interest. Jade is a typical self hating shelldweller.

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Oil View Post
    Did anyone think Jade's crying was a little BIT too fake?
    I barely saw any tears at all and at the corner of her mouth was a SLIGHT smirk

any diva can force a tear. Tyra probably fell for it.

I'm Out done

Jade was a complete, total disaster in every exercise this week. ( I know, so was Brooke but at least she was being an arrogant beyotch on top of it. ) Jade was hilariously oblivious to the fact that she was TERRIBLE, I mean she couldn’t even play the “question game” correctly!?! All you have to do is ask a question you arrogant idiot! She is one of the most pathetic bullies I've ever seen. She claims to be a "threat" and that everyone else is intimidated by her… You've got to be kidding me! Then, she was a complete mess in front of that camera not the mention she cursed! On top of all that, she encourages Nnenna to stay with her boyfriend even though she feels like it's interfering with her modeling. What a conniving imp! With all that being said: I do think those were real tears yesterday. She KNEW she didn’t deserve to still be there over Mollie Sue! Needless to say I totally disagree with the elimination yesterday. Jade or Brooke should’ve been packing.

Nicole Linkletter - Renee england88533's Avatar
    also she said twice "i would have nailed it if i just had a little more direction"

once at Wildnout and then for the comercial.

excuses excueses...

but that was wayy funny when Jay called her a drag queen because she totally looked like one in her comercial during the final twirl where she was like "i feel fabulous!" lol
    Last edited by england88533; 04-06-2006 at 07:12 PM.

Well Mollie Sue said on talk model that Jade whispered to her when hugging her after the elimination had been announced that "It should have been me." Which actually shows some shred of decency on her part.
    I still hate her though.. please remove jade now!