Page 5 of 150 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Jade - Cycle 6

26 is a little old, but Robin and Amanda did just fine at their ages.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaase View Post
    She looks like she will have an attitude.
    That's exactly what I said the first time I saw her. Something about her just seems....Sinister. But I'm waiting to form an opinion...Wonder how she'll photograph.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

Maybe it's because she looks like Kimora Simmons and everybody knows that Kimora is a bitch. But I think that Jade will be bubbly and sweet like Mercedes.

Am I the only one thinking she looks like Yaya on her Covergirls shoot, only with a more lighter skin and darker hair (or did someone else already said something like this?)
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

She looks way better with her mouth closed. Her chin gets crazy-long when she smiles.

I'm not feeling her look at all. I don't think she'll make it far.

FORT Fogey
    I'm thinking she is a black girl with some asian in her. I think shes beautiful. I dont think 26 is too old to start modeling. She wont be the winner anyway but this show may help her get some exposure and she could get some work for a few years.
    Last edited by fluff; 02-24-2006 at 04:53 PM.

She said in her video she's been living in NYC and modelling for 4 years...and she hasn't taken off yet. Something's up with that...and she comes across as stuck-up in her video. Complimenting herself subtly, but in a snooty kind of way.
    "At this point I'm assuming their child is dead. Most likely crushed beneath a mountain of corn dogs. Not that Britney or Kevin would notice. Arguing and drinking seems to take up most of their time. As does Britney's attempts to turn herself into a giant blob of jello."

Not so much snooty, but extreeeeemely confident, a la Lisa. She's quite talkative though. Although she said she doesn't like drama, I have a feeling she'll be in the middle of a lot of it!

She and Furonda will either be good friends or bitter enemies, mark my words.

I think she looks great. Hopefully she gets far.