Page 15 of 150 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Jade - Cycle 6

I was suprised how bad she was at her photo shoot, especially after all that non-stop bragging about how she looks.She is very stuck up and very full of herself. I thought I would like her, but really, she isn't the type of person I would like to hang out with. I would rather hang out with Nnenna or Kathy, just because they're fun people.

her pose looks exactly like yaya's in the diamond shot

FORT Newbie
    so she's native american, white and black?

Quote Originally Posted by KimFan101 View Post
    I was suprised how bad she was at her photo shoot, especially after all that non-stop bragging about how she looks.She is very stuck up and very full of herself. I thought I would like her, but really, she isn't the type of person I would like to hang out with. I would rather hang out with Nnenna or Kathy, just because they're fun people.
    I was surprised by how badly she did, and she seemed nervous about it too. i think Joanie and Tyra were right-on when they said she probably doesn't believe any of the things she says about herself. I think she's got some serious insecurity, especially since she knows she's older than the other girls.

giz
    Her personality was so over the top, it was almost like she's a plant. I noticed in the house that she seemed to know who all of the previous years' contestants were, yet she is supposedly unaware of how she's going to come across on tv? Hmmm. Is she a plant, or is she trying to carve out a personality in hopes of staying longer for interest or winning as the girl who transformed? Just seemed fishy.

She's attractive but she doesn't look like a model to me. I also hated her attitude. She needs to go.

Very Opinionated! seen&heardall's Avatar
    Didn't Nigel call her a conceited drag queen? LOL!!!

This girl must go. She is too arrogant, too old, and too mean!

FORT Fogey
    Ugh, I can't stand her. The comment Jay made about how hard it is to instruct girls to model who think they're already models totally applies to Jade.

I'm sensing, from this insecurity stuff, that she might have a breakdown later in the competition.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    I didn't like the way she pounced on the other girls for their weaknesses. She was so mean to Gina. When people find fault in other people, it is usually because they are deeply insecure about themselves.

She is certainly full of herself, I hope she doesn't go to overboard with it like Brenna from AI. I think she is too exotic and that is why she didn't succeed in modeling. I think they cut her hair and bleach it for the makeover?...I guess they want her edgy like Naima. I don't think she can pull that off!

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    I had to agree with Tyra about Jade's overconfidence and the way she tried to convince others she's a model; in actuality, she's trying to convince herself. She must be severely insecure, or else she wouldn't have needed to pounce on Gina to make herself feel stronger. She may have some beauty, but to me, she's just a poor-man's Naima. And the makeover hair color in the preview? Ewww... I hope she realizes how obnoxious she really is coming across now.