Page 14 of 150 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Jade - Cycle 6

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar
    I don't think she's too old for the show but I hate her hair. I hope they straighten her hair and possibly give her some extensions when they get to the makeover show. Right now I can't concentrate on her pretty face because of that whacked hairstyle!

you can tell she's old by the yahoo preview, she looks kinda hideous there

26? Come on, ANTM is pulling our chain with all these mid 20 model girls. Tyra full well knows a real model's chair ends at 25....and if it hasnt begun by their late teens, it will never begin.

As far as Jade....the "eccentric" personality....picked solely for her personality and will be one of the first three eliminated.

Please read the stickied thread at the top of this forum.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by shananana View Post
    She looks like she's mean and has an attitude
    I have to quote myself cause I was so right about her. What a meanie for picking on Gina like that just cause she knows Gina is the weaker one of the group. I hope someone stands up to her soon. Ugly attitudes make ugly people.
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

i dont like her at all!

She is interesting enough look-wise to be a good model, but after seeing her speak and act, I would never call her gorgeous nor stunning...she is so far from that. She is so harsh looking. And not to mention her horrible horrible personality.

not interested! NExt!
    "I adore rolling emotional dice" -Tori Amos

'my space'

Based on pre-show photos alone (because my laptop refuses to play the video clips T_T), I thought Jade LOOKED really interesting, and I was looking foward to seeing her photoshoots...

...but then I saw the 2nd half of tonight's episode... and as soon as she opened her mouth, I was totally disenchanted. :S

At least she'll be good for drama. Though I can't see her making it too far. She'll leave ala Brandy C4, me thinks.

FORT Fogey
    I absolutely guarantee that Jade is NOT the winner. It's way too much and frankly, if she really has what she thinks she has, then the fashion world would have grabbed onto it. I do agree that she has something, but she is most certainly not the winner. I would bet $10,000 on it