Page 13 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Jade - Cycle 6

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    Neither were Katie (who'd done Playboy prior to ANTM,) Toccara (who'd done some girly mag stuff) Amanda (who'd done a ton of stuff before ANTM) Kahlen (who was with a modelling company before the show) Lisa (who had done a ton of stuff, Seventeen for one...)
    Tons of the girls have worked and been successful before ANTM. I have the feeling it's a rule they don't enforce very heartily.
    Good Things Come to Obsessive Compulsives Who Fixate

Naima was also a model before she joined the show. She was a model for Split Clothing, some Urban clothing and etc...so maybe the only no, no is that you can't be signed to big agencies.

Jade is definitely one of my pre-show favorites. She's got a unique, striking look about her. She forces you to pay attention. I hope she does well.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar
    I think she is just way too "trashy" to be a model at all, she should stick to music videos, she is quite good at that.
    Girls could wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, cause it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because YOU think that being a girl is degrading, but secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you, what it feels like for a girl.

I think she'll make a really good model if she wasn't so old. Also the music video that she was in was basically a fashion show the entire time and she was walking with Naomi Campbell and some top models in the video. It wasn't like she was shaking her butt at the camera, she was playing a model in the video. What's so trashy about her anyways if you don't mind me asking. To me she has the cute, edgy, and commercial look but definitely not trashy.

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    I really, really like Jade despite her age. I think she has a fresh look, and honestly -- at least she isn't a variation on the same model we've seen over, and over again over the last 3 years.

credit 2 antmNatasha Fan of ANTM's Avatar
    I have a friend named Jade and she's going to vote for Jade.
    Kari Schmidt of ANTM likes my Artwork

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    I don't see the Jade appeal... nothing about her wows me, she does look a little like naima, but i don't think she's as good (and i'm not even a big naima fan)

The only thing Jade has on Naima (IMO) is 5 years, which isn't a good thing

Note: My opinion might change once the show starts, but that's how i feel about her right now

Jaslene/Felicia-Mollie<3 Cath31's Avatar
    I love her! she's one of my favorite this cycle and before I knew her age I I thought she was like 22 so maybe she has a chance...

She looks like she's mean and has an attitude
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."