Page 104 of 150 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1496

Thread: Jade - Cycle 6

"Sara doesn't deserve to be here."
    Joanie said that.

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by viv_smi98 View Post
    Joanie said that.
    Edit: Waaait a minute, Jade DID say that as well. During the Nick Cannon special as stated below me...I remember it. Not only did she cuss Furonda out and rag on her skin, but I distinctly recall something along the lines of "b*tch you don't even deserve to be here," being said by Jade to Sara.

All I'm saying is that she threw a lot of negativity out there, yet it seems to perplex her that people perceive her in a negative way. Very much like Camille or Robin from past seasons. They don't seem to grasp that their hurtful actions have negative repurcussions. If she would just let others be instead of constantly knocking other people, I think everyone would have a much more favourable view of her, even if she still had that "confidence."
    Last edited by SaucyRedhead77; 05-21-2006 at 04:35 PM.
    Good Things Come to Obsessive Compulsives Who Fixate

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by viv_smi98 View Post
    Joanie said that.
    I think Jade also said something like that during the Nick Cannon challenge... because the girls were talking about it in the car afterwards

in her interviews that I've read she seems to blame everything on editing... but you can't edit in someone calling themself the "undiscovered supermodel" or saying petty and rude comments to/about the other girls. Editing can do a lot, but no matter what she is the one who said and did the things that were aired

Simply said: she had to be at least a little bit of a b**** to get that edit, whether she's willing to admit it or not
    missing Sara

Quote Originally Posted by i love kahlen View Post
    I think Jade also said something like that during the Nick Cannon challenge... because the girls were talking about it in the car afterwards

in her interviews that I've read she seems to blame everything on editing... but you can't edit in someone calling themself the "undiscovered supermodel" or saying petty and rude comments to/about the other girls. Editing can do a lot, but no matter what she is the one who said and did the things that were aired

Simply said: she had to be at least a little bit of a b**** to get that edit, whether she's willing to admit it or not
    we didn't see the whole Wild N Out thing....they showed Jade's rap like she was just coming out and saying that with nothing to prompt her to but in actuality she was responding to what Mollie Sue Joanie and Sara had said about her that we didn't see. it's so obvious that the show copied and pasted so many of her commentaries to make it seem like she was talking about one thing when she was actually talking about something else. they do that with all the girls but with Jade they used it to make her seem insane. but yeah i agree she does at least have to be a little abrasive to give them the fuel for that. i just don't think she's a bitch.

Does anyone know the words to the poem Jade said at her exit? I thought it was absolutely amazing, although some may disagree. ^^
    You're a bad mother... shut your mouth! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyoku View Post
    Does anyone know the words to the poem Jade said at her exit? I thought it was absolutely amazing, although some may disagree. ^^
    Leftover lady
    Let alone the strongest to be subdued.
    If I only had the magic key
    that would unlock the realms to
    the plateau of the highest me.
    Even though I've been badly bruised
    livin' in a house to become a popular muse.

Don't forget the snapping and fireworks display at the end. XD XD
    .Self-Proclaimed ANTM Photo Junkie.
    .....Generally Annoyed Person.....
    ...........Gallery Owner...........

Heather for the win plz YaYa's#01 fan's Avatar
    The best exit so far wasn't it

Jade looks like she-devil.
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?

Heather for the win plz YaYa's#01 fan's Avatar
    But a cute one isn't she.

Quote Originally Posted by Cath31 View Post
    i love the the last two pictures
    me too. you can really see why she was kept on the show so long based on those pics =D