Page 88 of 94 FirstFirst ... 387879808182838485868788899091929394 LastLast

Thread: Gina - Cycle 6

is it just me or does that swim suit pic make you think of the Trini, Yellow Power Ranger
    And I'm on tonight
    You know my hips don't lie
    And I'm starting to feel it's right
    All the attraction, the tension
    Don't you see baby, this is perfection

FORT Fan
    Well if you didnt know Gina already, here's some things that you might like to know (from her myspace)

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Oh jeez.
    Current mood: mellow

Okok...

I keep getting mail from you guys asking me a whole bunch of weird questions, and since I don't have the time to send each of you a message back, I'm going to answer the majority of them here:

1. No, I don't hate Jade. That was 9 months ago and I don't hold grudges.

2. I'm Korean, not CHINESE. *Sheesh*

4. I've decided that I will not send anything through mail. I just don't have enough time to get to everyone. And yes, that means that I won't be sending my panties or any other undergarment. What the f?

5. I do not want presents through mail, even if it's your soul transferred into your boxers. What the f again.

6. No, I won't give out my number.

7. Yes, I was actually supposed to be on ANTM cycle four.

8. I have a few good asian friends and thankfully they haven't disowned me yet.

9. The reason I looked unhealthy on the show was because I was sick and breaking into hives the whole time I was there.

10. I don't have a boyfriend and I'm not ready for one right now.

11. I am not anorexic or bulemic.

12. No, I don't remember you from way back then.

13. Yes, I write and speak Korean fluently. I speak a little bit of French too.

14. Yes, the Vuitton purse is real.

FORT Fogey
    I wonder how she would have fared in cycle four. I can see her fitting in with that group.

Cool.. Haha! Ask her to add Jade on her Myspace and put Jade on her Top 8 or something..

FORT Fogey
    After reading those replies, I am officially off of the Gina love train. There seemed to be so much attitude coming from each answer. I'm sure some of the requests and comments were strange, but she should be happy that anyone is even interested in her. Nasty girl.

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah View Post
    After reading those replies, I am officially off of the Gina love train. There seemed to be so much attitude coming from each answer. I'm sure some of the requests and comments were strange, but she should be happy that anyone is even interested in her. Nasty girl.
    I thought the same thing too, she's lucky to even have fans due to her horrible performance. I dont think she should be nasty to the people when obviously somebody is interested in her. These people want to see her succeed and she's being mean and ungrateful.
    BLaNKo112 FoR LyFe!!!!!!!

FORT Fogey
    Well, I only sense attitude from the "no, i don't remember you from way back when."

FORT Fogey
    I don't sense any attitude either. Maybe some sarcasm here and there but it's all in good humor.

FORT Fan
    Thats odd, I didn't get nasty or bitchy at all.

FORT Fan
    if people kept asking me for my underwear i would be a little irked too