Page 85 of 94 FirstFirst ... 357576777879808182838485868788899091929394 LastLast

Thread: Gina - Cycle 6

I also agree that Gina might not seriously pursue modeling. For starters, she really didn't know what she was getting into when she got picked for ANTM - she never really watched the show, and only auditioned because someone told her to - that might account for her confusion during the show. She has what it takes, but its a matter of whether she really wants to pursue this or not.

she never really watched the show but she somehow amazingly knew the names of the past models in the mansion.

Quote Originally Posted by kitana89 View Post
    she never really watched the show but she somehow amazingly knew the names of the past models in the mansion.
    if she was smart, then she probably went online and looked through all four of the past cycle's portfolios and such~

If she was smart then she would've never been on this show and embarass herself.

^agree.
    She has bad personality.
    No confident at all.

Gina seems smart to me, not dumb. She just was not confident and that's it and came off as clueless.
    I love Top model and I love life.
    http://tsparkles.kk5.org/ my friend

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    ^i think she was confident, she said numerous times that she knows she can "rock this" and she believes in herself, but i guess she didnt know where to start

Not really. You never heard JAde talking like Gina. Gina, I think, was trying to convince herself that she was confident. How can you be confident and as soon as JAde or other girls took their photos she was intimidated.

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xxtatic View Post
    Gina seems smart to me, not dumb. She just was not confident and that's it and came off as clueless.
    Name one smart thing that came out of her mouth, please
    She is dumber then a bucket of shrimp that girl.
    Girls could wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, cause it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because YOU think that being a girl is degrading, but secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you, what it feels like for a girl.

Well, atleast she didn't say an elephant is preposterous, and not being stereotypical Asian girls are usually smart.