Page 84 of 94 FirstFirst ... 347475767778798081828384858687888990919293 ... LastLast

Thread: Gina - Cycle 6

is it new??!?!? is she signed?? that's so awesome. she just looks great in anything.

cow
    well, that pic is better than the ones she had on the show at least. her mouth still bugs me, but besides that, and the horrible hair/makeup/outfit and lack of retouching, its okay
    moooooo
    orangepie

Jaslene/Felicia-Mollie<3 Cath31's Avatar
    it was in her myspace and it said that it was her friend in high school who made this and she modeled for it.(the bathing suit)

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    I like her new pic! Gina is really cute to me, so I think she can pull off a lot...

Asian stereotype

[QUOTE=vpmiyu;1934479]Anyone know if she got signed?

I think it's a misconception that there aren't enough tall Asian women to have a good selection, if by being tall you mean 5'7.5" to 5'8.5". This is tall enough to fib your way into runway shows given that your body is proportioned correctly. QUOTE]

In the opening for KArin Model Mamagement there is an androgonous asian there. the individual is more high fashion than Gina for sure.
    I love Top model and I love life.
    http://tsparkles.kk5.org/ my friend

Premium Member
    I don't like the boots at all. I also agree with whoever said they don't like her mouth. It reminds me of when they did the cockroach shoot and the lipstick was only applied in the middle of their lips.

Bumble bee

The bath suit reminds me of a Bumble Bee. I think it could work , if GIna's hair was styled differently- not curly. The pose does not match the hair or the clothes. i think, she should have gone for a short cropped hairdo with her hair being straight with red lips and a closed mouth looking at the camera. the shoes are okay. i couldnot image another shoes with that bathing suit.
    I love Top model and I love life.
    http://tsparkles.kk5.org/ my friend

The new picture of Gina...I don't really like it at all.
    "I love CoverGirl, it's just so nice to wear."- Brooke
    "Roses are red, violets are blue. Imma win the title and you, you look like boo boo."- Danielle.

FORT Fogey
    That picture shows the tremendous potential Gina has to be a model. It's a shame that I have the feeling she will never pursue it seriously.

I like it. Gina's problem would be that she is not aggressive enough. She has to know that everyone takes rejection. If she would stick with it, there would be a payoff for her. And if she doesn't stick with it, she will reap the work she has put in. Nothing!

Her look is very unique. She is a standout.