Page 55 of 94 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Gina - Cycle 6

Gina, keep on huffing whatever you're huffing! It makes for good TV!
    LUCY: Australia's toast.
    SCUD: What's your beef with Australia?
    LUCY: I don't like their attitude!

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by viv_smi98 View Post
    I did like her photo though, none of the other girls looked in character either. Jade looked like the wolf and they loved her photo. I'd say Sara, Brooke, and Joanie were most in character and none of them got high marks.
    I agree. I think Gina's dress was a little ridiculous. Couldn't they have used a nightgown or something to embody sleeping beauty? Some of the girls (Sara, Jade, Mollie Sue, Danielle) got costumes, while the others were just given what amounts to evening dresses.

I'm sticking with her. Especially since she does say something to Jade next week! Good for her...

Gina? Is this girl still here??
    I mean, look at her pics. They're all ter-ri-ble. Girlfriend is just not a model. Not only she's unattractive, unmodelesque, can't walk to save her life, but also dumb as a brick. Gina, shut up and go home. You annoy me. At least April had a bit of brain in her.
    Last edited by prixtonetaler; 03-25-2006 at 04:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Erin_go_bragh View Post
    I agree. I think Gina's dress was a little ridiculous. Couldn't they have used a nightgown or something to embody sleeping beauty? Some of the girls (Sara, Jade, Mollie Sue, Danielle) got costumes, while the others were just given what amounts to evening dresses.

I'm sticking with her. Especially since she does say something to Jade next week! Good for her...
    Yeah, I still have a soft spot for Gina. She doesn't annoy or aggravate me rather I feel sincere compassion and sympathy for her. I think she turn it out, to me, she has the face and the body of a model; she just needs to learn how to work it.
    "Jade just needs to get laid. " - Nigel Barker

Quote Originally Posted by prixtonetaler View Post
    Gina? Is this girl still here??
    I mean, look at her pics. They're all ter-ri-ble. Girlfriend is just not a model. Not only she's unattractive, unmodelesque, can't walk to save her life, but also dumb as a brick. Gina, shut up and go home. You annoy me. At least April had a bit of brain in her.
    I'm Asian too but i don't like Gina at all. Tell me she has more POTIENTIAL than Kari???? Yikes.
    she only has more "drama" to help her stay longer on the show.

Maybe she has more potential than Kari but has no idea how to work it (Kyle kinda thing)
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by As-Tom View Post
    Maybe she has more potential than Kari but has no idea how to work it (Kyle kinda thing)
    Oh my God you can suggest ANYONE anyone as an example EXCEPT Kyle pleassseeee..... please please please Kyle is soooo pretty PLEASE don't put her in comparison with Gina who.

Kyle is by far the prettiest contestant in ANTM.
    Sorry for getting a little off-topic into Kyle.... :p

Gina is horrible. She's so ugly I don't know how she can even have one fan. I bet that if there was another asian girl in the competition, everyone would be like Gina who? the funny thing is that she seems to be the most discussed girl this cycle on this website.

FORT Fogey
    Gina is extremely gorgeous, but as has already been said, is lacking confidence. That's all! Once she finds herself she will take the best pictures. Even as it stands now, I've loved all of her photos.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah View Post
    Gina is extremely gorgeous, but as has already been said, is lacking confidence. That's all! Once she finds herself she will take the best pictures. Even as it stands now, I've loved all of her photos.
    agreed! she takes better pictures than a lot of the other girls...and she just stands out more. isn't that the trait that models should have?

obviously, i'm a big fan.