Page 54 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Gina - Cycle 6

Quote Originally Posted by fortfan2006 View Post
    Yeah April did hate being Asian but Kelley and Gina...yeah rite whatever. Kelley's pictures were fugly. Ginas's pictures are pretty but not modelesque. If I had 2 compare her 2 anyone i would compare her 2 Rebeca. Pretty but not modelesque.
    I was just using that as an example. And Gina and Kelle were both similar when it came to a lack of self-confidence.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by thestranger View Post
    I was just using that as an example. And Gina and Kelle were both similar when it came to a lack of self-confidence.
    confidence...no...kelley was actually kinda cocky. QUOTE: "People who see my skin tell me i have very beautiful skin." "I know my eyes are very intense." If i had to compare her confidence level I'd say Shandi.

I'm not gonna peg Gina with anybody. I think Gina's the only ANTMer so far to be this way. I like her and hope she stays.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    Lol.... yeah, Gina's been compared to Ann (nobody compares to Ann but thats just cos Im biased) Kelle Rebecca April Shandi...
    Is this the curse of future ANTMers to always be compared to past contestants?

I hope that, well getting my 2 faves Joanie & Nnenna on a hypotetical final 2, it would then be extremely good to watch Gina last longer than Jade no matter which place they finish. I like Gina and want her to last but not on the expense of my faves though.

Gina is the most talked about girl this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Ruth View Post
    Gina is the most talked about girl this season.
    i noticed that too =P.

Quote Originally Posted by fortfan2006 View Post
    Yeah April did hate being Asian but Kelley and Gina...yeah right whatever. Kelley's pictures were fugly. Ginas's pictures are pretty but not modelesque. If I had to compare her to anyone i would compare her to Rebeca. Pretty but not modelesque.
    April didn't hate being Asian, she hated being labeled as one way or the other.

But anyway, Gina. I hope she can step it up because I see potential in her but that's not enough at this stage. She needs to actually put it out there in her pictures.

Gina needs to go home.

It's easy to lump Gina with other Asians because she just looks Asian. Like, look Asian up in the dictionary and you would find a picture of Gina (and that one would suck too). There's nothing unique, unusual, or distinctive about her look. She's just very much what is expected.

It sucks that there aren't more freakishly tall and skinny Asian girls around. A really fierce Asian model could bring a whole new dynamic to the show. (Unfortunately I wasn't able to appreciate April's Asian-ness because I didn't even know she was Asian when I was watching the show. I thought that she was some mixture of Middle Eastern and European. And I thought Naima was Asian until they did the Got Milk? ad.)

FORT Newbie
    I know people have been saying that Gina doesn't have a personality but I keep forgetting the names of the other girls in the show because their personalities don't seem to shine through either - like Sara or Mollie Sue or Leslie. They seem like props in the background and in the forefront we watch people like Jade, Gina and Nnenna...and a little bit of Danielle and Furonda.

i don't like Gina now...though i am a asian....
    she didnt have potential...errrrf...