Page 51 of 94 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Gina - Cycle 6

cow
    i just realized she looks a LOT like my cousin in that pic. haha. what if she had her eyes completely shut, like she's already asleep? and even if shes gonna keep her eyes open, at least dont look so hyper
    moooooo
    orangepie

FORT Fanatic
    I hope that this elimination ceremony slapped some sense into Gina and let her know that this is serious. If GIna snaps out of this confused dork crap and becomes extremely focused she will go far because she has a strong look, stronger than Kari's IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by aprilshouldawin View Post
    I hope someone who knows photoshop well can chang her eyes in that pic to closing. I wonder if the difference would make a big change or not.
    That's a great idea!

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    I hope someone who knows photoshop well can chang her eyes in that pic to closing. I wonder if the difference would make a big change or not.
    ^ I don't think it would look that good if someone photoshopped her eyes shut... who smiles like that when they are asleep

I smile like that when I'm asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnenna4TopModel View Post
    I smile like that when I'm asleep.
    Lol, who are you dreaming of?

FORT Regular
    Since you guys asked for it here you go. I like the 1st one better. The 2nd one turned out scarey. I had to airbrush her hair to cover her mouth because seriously she looked crazy smiling and sleeping.

Last edited by rock_&_republic; 03-23-2006 at 11:11 PM.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellaluna View Post
    If she had her eyes closed, I'm sure the judges would still find fault with that.
    Right. If I were the judges and her photo was closing the eyes, I'd tell her that she wasn't supposed to because she looks drunk or it looks like she blinked in a photo. It would be really hard to pull off a photo purposely closing your eyes and making yourself look princessy and dreamy and at the same time a 'model' shot.

Quote Originally Posted by thestranger View Post
    Lol, who are you dreaming of?
    You don't wanna know. Well, if the you're stalker-ish type, you might.

Quote Originally Posted by rock_&_republic View Post
    Since you guys asked for it here you go. I like the 1st one better. The 2nd one turned out scarey. I had to airbrush her hair to cover her mouth because seriously she looked crazy smiling and sleeping.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e197/fashion_foward/gina1.jpghttp://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e197/fashion_foward/gina3.jpg
    The first has her tones all messed up, and the second one, she looks scared. Very unpleasant look for Gina.