Page 44 of 94 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Gina - Cycle 6

For pete's sake, people! I never said Gina was gonna win!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nnenna4TopModel View Post
    It's the little imperfections that make somebody a good model. Gina's insecurity, while apparent, isn't Giselle like, and not enough to get her eliminated. Let's look at the past winners, shall we?

Yoanna: Insecure about her weight.
    Eva: Insecure about herself.
    Naima: Insecure about her past.
    Nicole: Insecure about her sister being the center of attention.
    Gina: Insecure about her race.

Coincidence? I think not.

i never noticed that, but i hope to God GINA doesnt win. shes SO borring, and annoying.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    Why is everyone proving me wrong? I feel so insecure!
    We love ya Nnenna4TopModel--stop being so "insecure"

Thanks for starting great tops we can all dialogue about. I think Gina is the most controversial contestant this season. Which can be good for her in the long run!

Quote Originally Posted by Asylum-ECT-girl View Post
    We love ya Nnenna4TopModel--stop being so "insecure"

Thanks for starting great tops we can all dialogue about. I think Gina is the most controversial contestant this season. Which can be good for her in the long run!
    Yay! Validation!

Gina could make far this season
    But she is definitlly not the winner
    She doesn't have the personality , plus in ANTM they prefer " the girl next door " even if the judges said they want more edginess

For pete's sake, people! I never said Gina was gonna win!!!!
    im sorry

FORT Newbie
    I can confirm that the big fat horrendous grotesque mutated mole on Gina's chest in real O_O I saw it on ep 4.

FORT Fogey
    I've always had a huge feeling that one of these episodes she'll suddenly turn around and be amongst the best. I don't know why, but I've just always believed that one of these photoshoots she'll take an absolutely STUNNING picture and blow everybody completely out of the water. Maybe next week when she bitches out Jade she'll get a massive confidence boost and will step her game WAY up.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiest View Post
    I've always had a huge feeling that one of these episodes she'll suddenly turn around and be amongst the best. I don't know why, but I've just always believed that one of these photoshoots she'll take an absolutely STUNNING picture and blow everybody completely out of the water. Maybe next week when she bitches out Jade she'll get a massive confidence boost and will step her game WAY up.
    I totally agree! When they were getting ready for both the runway and photo shoot, I was awestruck by her beauty. She totally has it! I find her hilarious and fun to watch, but when and if she gains the confidence, she will be thrilling. She is gorgeous!

FORT Newbie
    I'm not sure if Gina has what it takes to actually bitch out Jade. What I personally think is gonna happen, is that Gina summons the confidence to tell her off, but you know Jade and her sharp tongue... Jade would probably destroy Gina (again) by bitching her out 10x worse. Then Gina would start crying and turn back into the ditz that she is.

I want to like Gina. I really do. But everything she does right now... *sigh* I really hope that editing has made her look klutzy and stupid on purpose so that one day we can see the *real* Gina.
    Last edited by John; 03-23-2006 at 02:00 AM.