Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Gina - Cycle 6

what a bore

She has AMAZING potential but may be a bit commercial (which isn't a bad thing).

She's beautiful, she has a face that can handle alot of makeup. Give her some "McGrath" makeup styling, and put her infront of a camera I see Liu Dan.
    "Jade just needs to get laid. " - Nigel Barker

FORT Fogey
    I think she's magical! She's one of my very top choices for the title.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Tons and tons of potential. The other profile shot, where her hair is all over the place, cover her mouth, and it's a breathtaking shot!

Hye meets Lucy Liu
    beauty is only skin deep.

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    Gina has great potential in my opinion, her pics for the group photos are good, and she has an exotic - yet refined look to her. I think she's breath-taking - I am unsure of why everyone is considering her so boring.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamOf1000Cats View Post
    Gina has great potential in my opinion, her pics for the group photos are good, and she has an exotic - yet refined look to her. I think she's breath-taking - I am unsure of why everyone is considering her so boring.
    I 100% agree with you! I don't see that boring factor in her at all. Not every asian girl out there is this pretty and this tall. She could've gotten signed easily! I wonder why she auditioned for ANTM? This is modeling suicide if you ask me.
    "Jade just needs to get laid. " - Nigel Barker

Quote Originally Posted by DreamOf1000Cats View Post
    I guess it's one of those situations where you either love em or hate em =P.

I'm sorta on the fence right now...

Honestly, Gina had a nice pose and a great figure to match. i like her hair a lot but the face is a little pinched to me for some reason. She's pretty and i want her to go far because she's got a lot of potential and looks like - variety as well.

Oh, i cant wait to get her in front of that camera!!!!!!!!!!

FORT Fogey
    Seeing as how I can't get her face out of my mind, I will make an early prediction that she is indeed the winner. Her face is so captivating and memorable. I can totally see her in the final runway showdown. Go Gina, you are my absolute favorite!