Page 12 of 94 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Gina - Cycle 6

the thing about her is yeah she's very pretty but she can't emote anything from her eyes. they look so vacant, especially in the group promo

She has a great body and bone structure.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests View Post
    the thing about her is yeah she's very pretty but she can't emote anything from her eyes. they look so vacant, especially in the group promo
    yeah and look at some of the other grls who had horrible pre show (shandi, eva, michelle, naima, nicole) pitures but made it very far.

Quote Originally Posted by drama_magnet View Post
    yeah and look at some of the other grls who had horrible pre show (shandi, eva, michelle, naima, nicole) pitures but made it very far.
    but you could tell there was a model in there...well eva is debatable
    i can't imagine gina making a shandi type transformation

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    I dislike her look a lot but I loved her personality in her video though I am getting a 'bitchy' vibe from her

I used to like her, but I don't really anymore. The close-ups of her pics aren't that good. Her facial expressions are kind of vacant. I don't think she'll go far.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I love this girl.But I'm not sure whether she will do well in modelling.

Gina's the IT factor

The theme of this season is 'transformation', could they mean the new type of winner emerge in this season,minority?

Win or lose, Gina is definitely NOT a bore, on the contruary she brings new life to this show, ahaha, hopefully she brings the Asian proud and not turn out to be half causcasian like Season 2's april.

Quote Originally Posted by psylancer View Post
    Win or lose, Gina is definitely NOT a bore, on the contruary she brings new life to this show, ahaha, hopefully she brings the Asian proud and not turn out to be half causcasian like Season 2's april.
    If you find her interesting, would it be a big change if you knew that she was half caucasian. I mean if she is it's already true, it's just that you don't know it. So if you find her interesting now would a knowledge of her heritage change that?

Crystal Allen

Girl Next Door

Why can't Gina be Asian without being typed as 'exotic'? Why can't as Asian girl be typecast as a girl next door type? It seems almost racist to say an Asian model has to have a super exotic typecasting...almost like saying a black girl has to have the Nubian Princess look ala Iman or Alex Wek. In [I think] Season Three, Tyra says that at any given time there is only one place in the echelon of top modeldom for a girl of a given ethnicity...I thinks she says something like Camille would be the "top black girl" or that April would be the "top Asian girl." But Gina's look seems somewhat 'fresh faced' and All American without being Cacucasian.