Page 10 of 94 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Gina - Cycle 6

She ís cute.. But I'd like to know how much SHE wants it,.. doing audition wasn't her idea! If she doesn't want it badly, she won't win
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

Wan't your idea?
    Well then pack your bags and go home. Save some more spot for other contestants.

Quote Originally Posted by As-Tom View Post
    She ís cute.. But I'd like to know how much SHE wants it,.. doing audition wasn't her idea! If she doesn't want it badly, she won't win
    Actually many models never thought of modeling like Kate Moss, Gisele, Naomi Campbell, Adriana Lima, Carmen Kass... they all were discovered and never even WANTED to be a model, until people say they could. So, I think competition-wise, obviously every girl wants this! It doesn't matter who wants it the most (every girl equally wants this), remember Ebony (C1), or Sara (C2) - they both wanted it badly but they didn't win.
    "Jade just needs to get laid. " - Nigel Barker

www.PonandZi.com phantasmogoria's Avatar
    She's cute... But I don't think model material. She's pretty, but an ordinary pretty. I hope her look improves after the makeover. And there's something bugging me about her mouth. It looks like her teeth are too big for her mouth. It's sort of giving her a bit of a snout.

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    I like how she looks. It's nice to see someone that's entirely Eastern Asian on the show, finally. Wasn't April half-Japanese? Anyway, if she can close her mouth, she could have a good chance. Maybe the judges will tell her and she'll improve... She looks sweet in the group photo of the pyramid.

Quote Originally Posted by marta86 View Post
    I love her second promo, she looks awesome on video but her voice is odd, i doubt she will make her ANTM with "cramped" voice like that. Anyway she seems sweet
    Yeah, it seems like her teeth are making it really hard for her to talk. Like, imagine if you ever wore retainers and how difficult it was. That's how she sounds when she speaks. Eh, maybe she's one of those "Don't talk, just look pretty" types.
    LUCY: Australia's toast.
    SCUD: What's your beef with Australia?
    LUCY: I don't like their attitude!

Elyse never really wanted it, but she's the best model to ever come out of ANTM.

I'm from HK.. I think Gina looks like Mariane Chan..
    GINA:

MARIANE CHAN:

Anyone agree with me?!

Mariane Chan was the final five in 1993 Miss Hong Kong, and she got the prize called "Miss Beauty".
    Last edited by Francis; 02-17-2006 at 08:06 PM.

I have a really big feeling that she's gonna get her hair cut short.

I think she'll be 6th
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!