Page 9 of 85 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Furonda - Cycle 6

She has Yaya vibe about her--hopefully she'll do well like Yaya did cause she can go really far with that
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

she reminds me of tiffany from season 4 she does not look like her but something about her.

Seems like back in 2000, Furonda was arrested.

A University of Arkansas student was arrested Friday on two counts of felony forgery after allegedly passing counterfeit $20 bills at two Fayetteville stores, police said. Furonda L. Brasfield, 18, ... allegedly paid for merchandise at Club Red, 241 Ozark on the UA campus, and Shakey’s Custard on North College Avenue on Friday, according to police.

The bills were detected by the store employees as bogus almost immediately, according to reports
    http://www.nwamorningnews.com/pdfarchive/2000/April/02/4-2-00%20A2%20.pdf

Just passing along this info, not that it matters at all.

That was shocking actually. I was expecting her to be a bitch but not an ex convict. She's dumber than I thought she was. Did she actually think she was going to get away with that?

I know , , remember Tiffany said she went from America's most wanted to america's next top model, Forunda can say that as well haha

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    I thought she might be shifty...her eyes read: "evil-bitch, drama-queen."

She ought to be fun to watch because it seems like she has no scruples. She will step over any obstacle in her way in order to get what she wants! Maybe, we'll see

Counterfeit $20 bills? Just to defend her, she probably didn't notice. I think you all would get to know her better from her MySpace. I have yet to read the whole "About Me" thing because it is so long and so hard to read.

I wonder what happened after she was charged and arrested? Was she prosecuted, fined, charges dropped, etc? I won't judge her without knowing all the facts, but jeez, she had to know this kind of thing would turn up sooner or later.

So I changed my mind about her, I don't think she's a bitch after all. In her myspace, she seems to have gotten along with most of the girls. Most of the girls are writing really nice comments about her. And Leslie mentioned the list of rules and it seems like it was more of a joke.

How far do you guys think Furonda will go?