Page 76 of 85 FirstFirst ... 266667686970717273747576777879808182838485 LastLast

Thread: Furonda - Cycle 6

well i wouldnt sell the ring if i won it i mean 20 years from now i would look back at it and say thats the ring i got during my time in that horrible place lmao

New Photos at:

.h.t.t.p:././.w.w.w.f.u.r.o.n.d.a.c.o.m/
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

From all the pictures I've seen of her, pre- and post-show.. there are alot with like, purple or black lips.. Seriously, why?!! It's not beautiful.. and not just in one photoshoot, but just so many I really don't get it!!

[Edit] Except some ugly pictures with black lips, I like her site very much!
    Last edited by As-Tom; 01-29-2007 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Added comments on her site
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Neeko;2173670;
    More myspace pics.
    she looks goood

Quote Originally Posted by hi_guy18;2207067;
    i hope furonda isn't going poor :/ I would of kept the ring and if i was gonna sell it i wouldn't sell for less than half the price.

it's not that she is going poor . . . on a $40,000 dollar ring she has to pay tax on it. The tax must be at least $2,800 alone, she must have to pay this by April thats why she is selling it for so cheap. (I believe)

Quote Originally Posted by Starkpurple;2219863;
    it's not that she is going poor . . . on a $40,000 dollar ring she has to pay tax on it. The tax must be at least $2,800 alone, she must have to pay this by April thats why she is selling it for so cheap. (I believe)
    Why is that??! :/ And why would Tyra give a girl a ring where she'll have to pay tax for.. how stupid is that
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by As-Tom;2220022;
    Why is that??! :/ And why would Tyra give a girl a ring where she'll have to pay tax for.. how stupid is that
    You pay taxes even on a gift if it is more than $10,000, from what I remember covering the legislature. (But then I never got a gift that much, so I can't remember if that was state or fed taxes)

She looks alright.Furonda is so skinny.

She is really not that bad!!! I love her now!!!
    The real original AMERICAN IDOL KELLY CLARKSON's new single NEVER AGAIN is now availlable on ITUNES !!!!