Page 7 of 85 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Furonda - Cycle 6

I think she's going to make the final 3 actually. She seems to have a lot of experience and she definitely knows how to pose. I think Tyra will like her and she's definitely got an 'edgy', high-fashion look. And if she is bitchy, that means they'll keep her around long just for ratings! I really think she's going to be in the final 3: Furonda, Mollie, and Nnenna. (Ideally it would be Brooke, Mollie, and Nnenna though! )

I think she is striking I don't really like any of her modeling pictures there is something unique about her face not pretty mind you but unique. She probably will be a bitch and I'm really tired of that stereotype but I will wait and see.
    Believe Half of What You See and None of What you Hear.

credit 2 antmNatasha Fan of ANTM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kema View Post
    I think she is striking I don't really like any of her modeling pictures there is something unique about her face not pretty mind you but unique. She probably will be a bitch and I'm really tired of that stereotype but I will wait and see.
    That's what I was thinking. Just looking at her face makes me think she might have an attitude.
    Kari Schmidt of ANTM likes my Artwork

I don't like Furonda's modelling pics at all when it comes to her facial expressions.

I do admit she has a great body but the face is very "pedestrian". She does not seem to know what to do with it.

Plus she seems very bitchy.

Quote Originally Posted by cuckoo View Post
    I don't like Furonda's modelling pics at all when it comes to her facial expressions.

I do admit she has a great body but the face is very "pedestrian". She does not seem to know what to do with it.

Plus she seems very bitchy.
    Agreed. Just by some pre-show predictions, I think she'll be one of the first ones out!

Lookie what I fooundd..

I'm pretty sure this is just a leisure pic but still. She can seriously pose even when not modeling for the camera.

Her body is great, it's the face and age that bothers me... it looks like she might have a bad attitude too.

Final 3, easily. Remember, I said it first!

Her body is great, but Im not a fan of her face, she's gonna have to beat out Nnenna for the final 3 spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Oil View Post

Lookie what I fooundd..

I'm pretty sure this is just a leisure pic but still. She can seriously pose even when not modeling for the camera.
    She has a boy chest! She's practically has no boobs, man... And Her body's so sick which is a huge plus in a model world but I don't think she will go far enough because of her face. Her face, Ack! Me don't likey - so unattractive, in my opinion. Her face's kinda of strong but at the same time so weak and flat.
    Last edited by Lonelyguy82; 02-21-2006 at 12:47 AM.
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?