Page 6 of 85 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Furonda - Cycle 6

It'll be between her and mollie sue for the win. :0

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by antmANNfan View Post
    I don't see the plain/ordinary about her at all. I think her face is fairly striking in my opinion.
    The picture in your avatar is striking, Furonda, unfortunately is far away from that.
    Girls could wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, cause it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because YOU think that being a girl is degrading, but secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you, what it feels like for a girl.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTManonimus View Post
    Whatever happened after Tyra said to Eva "I do not want to cast another black bitch!"
    And yet, here we go again...
    You can't believe a word that comes out of Tyra's mouth. Why did she choose Brandy then? I wonder what excuse she will give for picking the winner for 6? "Nicole was only choosen because we wanted someone high-fashion."

She doesn't seem bitchy.Just because someone has a personality,unlike Nik,it doesn't make them a bitch.

World's #1 Slacker
    Nik did have a personality, but I remember her saying the editing made it seem like she didn't.

It's all in the editing.

Ooh, I loved those photos of her from her previous experience, especially the jeans shot. She's definitely the one who struck out most to me in a good way not like those OLD looking blondes this season ughh, gag me.

More Furonda:

ain'tnobodyclaimyouwinner butthead's Avatar
    her body reminds me of brandy's

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    Having personality and being a bitch is two totally different things; Nicole had personality without being a bitch. Nik was nice but quiet and wasn't a bitch. If this girl is already barking off demands in the beginning, then she is probably going to be the b___.

I hate her eyes for some reason; they make her look physically challenged or something. :p

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    wow she's hot! her face looks like tiffany's but shell be out by the 4th or 5th episode cuz of an additude problem.