Page 55 of 85 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Furonda - Cycle 6

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    i am really hoping she does not win, because i just don't think she has presented a good enough portfolio, and there is no way anyone would watch her runway walk and want to book her, it's definitely unique, but that doesn't make it good.

yes and they showed her being a diva last night and so she hasn't really changed from being a diva in the first episode.

plus about the signature walk "whether you like it or not, it's a signature walk"...i'm pretty sure they were making fun of her when they said that, because it was pretty bad.

Furonda is a fabulous diva! I love her personality. She's fun and quirky, and does her own thing. She isn't mean-spirited like Jade or have an attitude problem like Sara.

She had a big grin on her face when she said she wasn't comfortable touching bodies and she and Nnenna were both laughing when she was doing the 1-finger massage. Wow. What a bitch.
    Last edited by viv_smi98; 04-27-2006 at 08:13 PM.

Sara has an "attitude problem"? How so?
    Anyway, I'm beginning to think that Furonda actually won't win. She doesn't look all that good in person. Her skin is pretty bad. And that dress she was wearing at panel...:/
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

The skin is curable people! The editing made her seem like a diva, she might have been in a bad mood everyone has their days! She isnt a mean spirited diva like Jade. She is the best and I really hope she wins to prove all the haters wrong! She has an excellent portfolio! Its among the top of the bunch, Furonda and Joanie have the best portfolios this season.

Joanie's sister LOVES Furonda, she left a comment on her myspace saying her favorite two was her sister and Furonda! And she said it seems like they are good friends! I just thought that was kinda cool!

I wouldnt be suprised if it came down to Joanie and Furonda, with Furonda as our America's Next Top Model. She is so perfect for the job, the editing goes her way... and everythng about her is good.

What I mean by perfect for the title is that she is different than the other girls in a good way, she has a model like body, good personality... and outside of ANTM she wouldnt probably make it that far.

Out of the girls left, it suits her best.
    F:A:B:U:L:O:U:S

I've been lurking for a bit, but I just needed to chime in with how much I like Furonda. While I do agree with that she doesn't look gorgeous in person, her photos have consistently been stunning (I actually liked her bald photo ). She is photogenic, and if she fixes her appearance, can be well on her way to going far.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

i hate her face! its so odd looking

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    i just have to say, i love how people in these forums see a little bit of personality on tv, and base assumptions of character simply by the editing, that isn't accurate in the least, i hope you all know that. i think the only thing about furonda that she has going for her is her height, her body is a little too thin for current standards of modelling, we are migrating to blurred physicalities, plus size girls are making spreads in vogue, so furonda's weight has been and i do believe will continue to be an issue. in order for her to make final 2, she needs major polishing.

Furonda has no cleavage, she is so flat

The girl takes amazing pictures, but in person, she is kind of bland. Great personality though, she is kind of funny kind of quirky.

I can't believe Tyra almost eliminated her just for wearing a "disco dress"?!!!
    I mean are you kidding me????