Page 54 of 85 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Furonda - Cycle 6

Quote Originally Posted by i love kahlen View Post
    agreed. Her pictures don't even look that great and they are retouched a ton... and both her personal style and appearance suck

I can't believe she made it to Thailand especially over some of the other girls
    All the girls photos are retouched why dont people get it!!! Its not just Furonda! Noones that perfect in person!

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTM*Male*Fan View Post
    All the girls photos are retouched why dont people get it!!! Its not just Furonda! Noones that perfect in person!
    of course I know all of the girls pictures are retouched, but furonda's are retouched a ton more than the other girl's. One of the first and most important things agencies look at is the girl's skin because retouching is expensive and they don't want to spend a ton of extra money

the only reason she's still here is because she cried when tyra did the fake fainting
    missing Sara

No actually I think its because shes working hard and taking great pictures and [FA edit]comments she is still a very beautiful person inside and out to alot of people.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 04-29-2006 at 08:21 PM. Reason: removed comment directed at another poster

[FA edit]
    With regards to the dress, I don't see anything wrong with her dressing up, in the earlier seasons of top model (1&2) if the girls didn't dress up they were criticised, now if someone wears a dress they didn't get " the jeans memo" PLEASE !!!

Furonda you go girl, strut that stuff show them what you're working with
    Last edited by Marleybone; 04-29-2006 at 08:24 PM. Reason: removed "furonda haters" comment
    Nice to know, impossible to forget

Quote Originally Posted by i love kahlen View Post
    of course I know all of the girls pictures are retouched, but furonda's are retouched a ton more than the other girl's. One of the first and most important things agencies look at is the girl's skin because retouching is expensive and they don't want to spend a ton of extra money

the only reason she's still here is because she cried when tyra did the fake fainting
    She's here because she knows how to model, and the eliminated girls didn't. Nnenna cried and Tyra kicked her out the very next week.

This picture of Furonda is beautiful!! I can see something like this as her COVERGIRL ad! First I couldnt see her winning (despite how much i love her) simply because she isnt that covergirlish! (My made up word is Jadeesque )
    But this picture changed my mind! she could totally pull off a COVERGIRL shot! I really hope she makes it to top 3 so I can see.

Her CoverGirl commercial was voted the best last time, so it won't be much of a problem for her. And it's not like the winner ever does any actual work for CoverGirl anyway.

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTM*Male*Fan View Post
    http://www.upn.com/shows/top_model6/show/ep09/photos/2/06.jpg

This picture of Furonda is beautiful!! I can see something like this as her COVERGIRL ad! First I couldnt see her winning (despite how much i love her) simply because she isnt that covergirlish! (My made up word is Jadeesque )
    But this picture changed my mind! she could totally pull off a COVERGIRL shot! I really hope she makes it to top 3 so I can see.
    i think she needs bangs or something. tyra needs to realize that not everyone can pull off the whole five-head look.

Quote Originally Posted by viv_smi98 View Post
    Her CoverGirl commercial was voted the best last time, so it won't be much of a problem for her. And it's not like the winner ever does any actual work for CoverGirl anyway.
    I was saying that because everybodies big issue with Furonda is the covergirl picture! I was thinking maybe she could actually pull it off?

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    I think Furonda will be top 4 and possibly top 3, but I don't really see her winning. She's great though.