Page 51 of 85 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Furonda - Cycle 6

Fierce, Fabuous, Furonda!!!

Shes not the prettiest of the bunch but its not about that! its about who diserves it! In all actuallity she does diserve it! Se hasnt made a single mistake since the bald picture! The judges have loved EVERY SINGLE picture of hers since then! Shes won one challenge and done well on others, she does good at the judging challenges and she has a signatue walk. So the girl definetly diserves tobe there hands down!
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 04-24-2006 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM*Male*Fan View Post
    Shes not the prettiest of the bunch but its not about that! its about who diserves it!
    lol i totally hate that this show has become about that. and they have not loved every single one of her pictures since then.

"now she just looks like E.T. with a wig" - Nigel.

and i'm pretty sure Twiggy has only recently warmed up to her.

Nigel said that but Tyra and Mr. Jay loved it!! Mr. J stating how good she did at the shoot. soo and Twiggy has been really impressed with her for a couple weeks now! You have your opinion though...I jusy dont agree with it at all Furonda deserves it more then Jade, Nnenna and Sara if they judge overall. Nnenna has been taking horrible pics and her boyfriend is taking a toll, Sara continues to show she doesnt want it and takes bad/ok pics and Jade is obviously undeserving. Furonda was called in the top half of the girls every since first week. (Called first twice in a row, then called fourth and then second last week) so just because shes "fugly" doesnt mean she is undeserving!

yeah. i do respect your opinion. i guess we'll agree to disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM*Male*Fan View Post
    Nigel said that but Tyra and Mr. Jay loved it!! Mr. J stating how good she did at the shoot. soo and Twiggy has been really impressed with her for a couple weeks now! You have your opinion though...I jusy dont agree with it at all Furonda deserves it more then Jade, Nnenna and Sara if they judge overall. Nnenna has been taking horrible pics and her boyfriend is taking a toll, Sara continues to show she doesnt want it and takes bad/ok pics and Jade is obviously undeserving. Furonda was called in the top half of the girls every since first week. (Called first twice in a row, then called fourth and then second last week) so just because shes "fugly" doesnt mean she is undeserving!
    I absolutely agree that Furonda deserves to win over Jade and Nnenna She is hardworking and genuinely wants to do well, that however, is not going to be enough in the modelling world...she just does not have the face to be a professional model....JMO though!

many high fashion models are really strange looking.

I see Furonda coming in 3rd, Joanie 2nd and Danielle winning. I'll be angry if Furonda goes before Jade, Nnenna or Sara.

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    i know this is probably unfair but the only reason i dont want furonda to win is because i dont like her makeover picture and i really want to see it fade away as fast as possible

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by BLaNKoBoRiQuA View Post
    i know this is probably unfair but the only reason i dont want furonda to win is because i dont like her makeover picture and i really want to see it fade away as fast as possible
    It doesnt bother me that much, hell i can hardly see it on my screen as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by BLaNKoBoRiQuA View Post
    I hated it too!! When she was shooting the pictures there were so many better shots of her! I hated that pic, but I still loved her!