Page 5 of 85 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Furonda - Cycle 6

At first I thought she would be a threat to make the top five but I don't anymore, I dont like her pictures posted above.I hope she goes early.

I don't see the plain/ordinary about her at all. I think her face is fairly striking in my opinion.

FORT Newbie
    her promo pics are awesome
    but she looks really bad in the group pic someone posted in the other thread (the first cut pic)

FORT Fogey
    I think she is striking as well. I must say, usually I don't think the black women on the show are that attractive. It isn't that I don't find black women attractive. But with the exception of a select few (Nik and Tiffany, for example) , most of them on the show don't impress me or stand out aside from their personalities.

Quote Originally Posted by cuckoo View Post
    Yaya's younger sister look-a-like.
    Ordinary.
    Huh?! She looks nothing like Yaya to me. She's cute, in a teenage sort of way.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar
    RThis is the one that will generate most of the problems in the house, a real Bitch.
    Girls could wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, cause it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because YOU think that being a girl is degrading, but secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you, what it feels like for a girl.

not impressive, but maybe she's got something?

Quote Originally Posted by realbabe View Post
    she is pretty, but all the pictures are so airbrushed it is hard to tell real beauty rather than the ones we are given. we have to wait till the season start to see what they REALLY look like.
    That's such a good point. I think I'm going to wait until I see the first epi before I make any decisions this time. And since I'm out Wednesday nights through April, I'll really be behind the curve.

Has anyone noticed when the episodes will repeat? I'm hopinf for Friday, since Tuesday means I'd be a week late on everything.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    In one of those photos (thick black belt and white shirt), I am sorry to say, she looks like Miss Jay. She is very boarderline drag queen; yet, she can pull-off looking very feminine in some shots.

If she is the "bi_ch" of the house she'll get to top 5 at least, she'll be good for ratings. I hope she is not as bad as Brandy though. Desperate Wanna-be Models...

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar
    Whatever happened after Tyra said to Eva "I do not want to cast another black bitch!"
    And yet, here we go again...
    Girls could wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, cause it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because YOU think that being a girl is degrading, but secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you, what it feels like for a girl.