Page 35 of 85 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Furonda - Cycle 6

cow
    tyra used to send girls with bad skin to dermatoligists (sp?) and stuff. she's getting cheaper and cheaper. remember c2 when they got teeth whitening? i think the main problem with forunda is her skin
    moooooo
    orangepie

Furonda has the most perfect body for modeling that they've ever had on this show. 5'11 and a size 0. Joanie has a few extra pounds. Sara may be toooo tall. No one really has the complete package, why are any of them there in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests View Post
    but she's not THAT bad...especially with long hair and clearer skin. the girl can take a good picture but she looks wierd in person
    I admit she does look a lil wierd in person but i dont think its ugly wierd just wierd wierd haha! But Joanie and Furonda both are lookin kinda wierd in those pictures...so its just not fair to pick on furonda when alot of these girls arent that pretty without makeup. Just as long as she looks good when it counts thats all that matters..

Quote Originally Posted by viv_smi98 View Post
    Furonda has the most perfect body for modeling that they've ever had on this show. 5'11 and a size 0. Joanie has a few extra pounds. Sara may be toooo tall. No one really has the complete package, why are any of them there in that case.
    Exactly! they all have flaws but everyone just mainly focuses on Furonda's skin! Or sometimes Danielles gap but never Brookes dark circles or Joanies in grown tooth... Poor furonda, especially when her problem is the most fixable of all the girls! haha.

Quote Originally Posted by viv_smi98 View Post
    I agree.

Real Top Models (yes) as Tyra says: have flaws, but they usually have little to no flaw if you call something like a freckle, a mole or something of iconic significance a flaw. No one's perfect, but when you look at models like Tyra, Cindy Crawford, Stephanie Seymour - they're pretty damn close! And this is the closest "UPN" has to perfection... So we should all get use to it.

Look on the bright side, Furonda's body is the best I've seen so far in ANTM history.
    "Jade just needs to get laid. " - Nigel Barker

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, Furonda has a models body, but she has no chance of winning. There is just something missing.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ko0la1d View Post
    I agree.

Real Top Models (yes) as Tyra says: have flaws, but they usually have little to no flaw if you call something like a freckle, a mole or something of iconic significance a flaw. No one's perfect, but when you look at models like Tyra, Cindy Crawford, Stephanie Seymour - they're pretty damn close! And this is the closest "UPN" has to perfection... So we should all get use to it.

Look on the bright side, Furonda's body is the best I've seen so far in ANTM history.
    Agreed. Without a doubt, she has the most model-esque proportions in this whole thing, but, Furonda's skin is quite awful. As you said, Tyra shrugs off minor, curable facial things, so I can see Furonda winning with a continuing rate of improvement in her pictures.

FORT Fan
    She definitely has the best runway body I have seen on ANTM.

Bre don't like ugly......
    Quote Originally Posted by smartcritic View Post
    She definitely has the best runway body I have seen on ANTM.
    Body, yes. But if you can't walk then it's all for nothing. I think she can improve on runway though. She has a lot of potential.

How is she not photogenic if she had three good pictures in a row according to the judges and her preshow pics arent bad either... she could most definetly be a covergirl! maybe they want something different!