Page 15 of 85 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

Thread: Furonda - Cycle 6

This girl will be gone soon I think....Tyra just likes to say her name and that is why the penis with ears went home...I liked her

Prey for the mantis, eh? I suppose if you are a fan of the mantis, you'd better.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Bre don't like ugly......
    Furonda : really hi-resolution but watermarked. AARGH!

FORT Regular
    Definitely could do Runway-she is a stick! Long hair is a boon to this girl--looks like Jada Pinkett a little with the long hair. Has real small delicate features--should photograph well,but is not so far. Personality is a minus 3,so I think either she or Gina(ugh!such self hate!) go next week. Very unimpressive on first episode!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by realbabe View Post
    she is pretty, but all the pictures are so airbrushed it is hard to tell real beauty rather than the ones we are given. we have to wait till the season start to see what they REALLY look like.
    All photos in magazines are airbrushed. I think she is okay, loooking. Nothing really special about her only that she is super tall.

I think those pictures are just ok they arent that great! I like her bald picture i think she looked really sexy and the face is good to me! And as far as when she goes home if she doesnt change her attitude then shell stay around about as long as tiffany did *she seems like this seasons tiffany* if she does change she could make top 4 at least! SHE DOES LOOK LIKE JADA PINKETT!! she is really funny!! I think/ hope she will get better!

Furonda

I am loving Furonda. I loved her "voices" and her pictures are jus gorgeous. The make-up on her "bald" shoot was awesome and I'm hoping that she makes it very far.

Does anyone have any guesses what her list of rules will include?

Furondas rules

From watching her do those voices, I cant imagine that she's not gonna be having fun. So, I can't imagine her being the villan in this one. Hopefully it's just a simple "clean your own" an "stay out of mine" thing......
    I heard you talkin about me back there! "Slap"

Wow...Furonda looks...GOOD!?