Page 14 of 85 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Furonda - Cycle 6

A beat up version of Tiffany. I hate her hair and her skin. I wish Tiffany had had a little more of her confidence though. Maybe she'll get better, but I don't see what the judges see in her.

she looks way better with the longer hair
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

I'm on the fence with her. She has the body for high fashion and the runway. The camera doesn't like her and I thought her bald shoot was the worst.

I expected soo much more from her! Especially since judging by those pics, she seems to know what she's doing .She was actually one of my pre-show favorites, but now she's definitely in my bottom three.

I do not like this girl (as a model). She's got the perfect body for it, but her face is not that of a model's. I really don't see what Tyra is seeing. She looks really plain, like a chick at the mall...nothing special or high fashion, or really even commercial about her. NEXT.
    "At this point I'm assuming their child is dead. Most likely crushed beneath a mountain of corn dogs. Not that Britney or Kevin would notice. Arguing and drinking seems to take up most of their time. As does Britney's attempts to turn herself into a giant blob of jello."

she looks like a vampire in the one with the white tank
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

SHE HAS A SICCCK body!
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?

Poor Furonda, I don't love her pic, but it really was not that bad. Tyra was way harsher with her than necessary. Jade seems way more arrogant and all she got was a little lecture from Nigel. I'm really looking forward to the list of rules though. That seems like it will be hilarious.

I think Furonda is doomed because they'll keep Jade around for the drama. They usually only have one villian at a time in the house.