Page 12 of 85 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Furonda - Cycle 6

FORT Regular
    I made a screencap of that part of the commercial when she's defending herself

anyway, i really don't think that looks like leslie. this girl is white : / looks like someone who didnt even make it in the house

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    That girl looks ethnic to me, but it is not Leslie or Wendy. But it could be Leslie?

I am taken aback by the girl sitting next to her: she looks like Skeletor She is nothing but skin and bones; how did she even get on the show? Evidently she didn't make it.

Jaslene/Felicia-Mollie<3 Cath31's Avatar
    I think she'll be the girl with the attitude in this cycle I don't really like her....

PLEASE OPEN YOUR MINDS petite_indigo's Avatar
    i'm not really impressed with. she is not ugly she just looks normal. i guess we will have to wait and see

FORT Fogey
    She's freakishly thin, especially compared to her body. Unless she proves me wrong, I want her out of the house ASAP, lol.

FORT Fan
    yeah i think y'all are right after looking at that screen cap. The moment flashed so quick, and i thought I saw Wendy's nose.

I'm getting a Jayla/Camille vibes from this one... i'll probably want one of the girls to smack her around after a few episodes.

I can't hate. Her favourite movie is the color purple <3

She's pretty.....but also blah. I dont sense any "X" factor for her in front of the camera.

She's probably my least favourite out of all the girls. Pretty, but very forgettable and bland. I keep forgetting she's even in the competition. Perhaps that will change once the show premiers and we get better insight into the girls' personalities. Someone who claims to have seen the first episode describes her as "a crazy bitch". Sounds like fun!
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

I can see her being a model in a Walmart magazine modeling different outfits, but definitley not cover girl.
    F:A:B:U:L:O:U:S