Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

Why?

why wouldn't IMG take her? Don't get me wrong Dani does look like and have model potential. She just needs an agency thats going to get clients excited about her and not put her on the shelf.

I love danielle!!!!! she is by far the BEST winner to come out of that show. She just needs to get out there. she seems to be trying really hard to improve herself so I'm rooting for her. Her look is very All-American, like a Tommy Hilfiger model. I'm totally hoping she excels.

Elevue why don't you like Dani fashion/model wise? She's tall, has personality, can walk, can pose, can talk (now), and clothes look good on her.

IMG isn't a begginers agency. Almost every model there has already made it big and are with them so they can get the TOP jobs. If you see a beginner there, then most certainly they are 15, white, and super super skinny.

Quote Originally Posted by supa_model006 View Post
    why wouldn't IMG take her? Don't get me wrong Dani does look like and have model potential. She just needs an agency thats going to get clients excited about her and not put her on the shelf.
    yes. To FORD, she's just a client by default, they didnt pick her personally. I think she should be in a smaller agency who can bring her to the top, and vice versa.

I think she should go overseas they love us black people over there. Tina Turner, kelis, Josephine baker, and Dorothy Dandruff all were known in the states but super huge overseas. Dani look up some agencies in paris, germany, Thailand, japan, Hong Kong.

personally if it was me I'd get a really good make up artist t do my face and get Mrs. j or Willie Ninja to work with me on my walk and get someone to work with me on changing up my face making it different for every photo and get Tyra to teach me how to work my eyes like she does. Oh and also build up relationships with photographers. I don't mean sleep with them or date them but kiss up to them and make friends with them or let them shoot her while they're testing the lights or trying to use and get rid of an old roll of film. These things are just if I was Dani or in her place.

Quote Originally Posted by supa_model006 View Post
    Elevue why don't you like Dani fashion/model wise? She's tall, has personality, can walk, can pose, can talk (now), and clothes look good on her.
    then why no designers hired dani ? the reason is we are all designers we know dani dont suitable for modeling. thats it.

and the funny thing is:

1. tall ? sara is taller than her
    2. walk? actually i dont see any special in her runway
    3. can pose? are you kidding me? she always did the same pose plus boring expression.
    4. can talk? well its really not important if she still want to walk for a runway, otherwise speech only important for commerical models.
    5. clothes look good on her, yes i partically agree, however many girls in that season can carry the clothes too, so i dont think its her speciality.

all in all, she's just normal. its tyra want to make her winner look special. like Karl Lagerfeld said "Trash that is funny for five minutes if you're with other people. If you're alone, it's not funny. Those girls will NEVER be the next Gemma Ward. There is no justice in the fashion business."

Danni is rying to be a model not the next Gemma, stina,Selita, Daria, naomi, janice, or adriana. A fashion model is all she wants to be. maybe thats the problem you and others in the fashion world trying to hold her back because you all feel like she want to or is trying to be the next Gemma or Tyra. No just see it for what it is she wants to be a model not trying to be the next big whoever.

Danielle is America's Next Tyra!!!!!