Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

did they really extend her contract with coergirl? I haven't seen any CoverGirl ads/commercials with her besides the one they use from the show so would they really extend her contract?

aga
    FORTified
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaase View Post
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2854121298064827135&q=ford+mod els

Danielle is looking good, her body looks amazing.
    Will someone please post screencaps. Thanks.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

She has a gorgeous long neck!

(again) needs make-up on but still pretty.

At first I was skeptical about the person who said they knew Dani and Ford didn't want her to go to castings yet because she wasn't ready but now i believe them. I mean hello she's doing internet shows now after awhile it's going to be out of sight out of mind. There's going to be a cycle 6 reunion show! OMG!!! Also Joanie got hand picked to be in Beyonce's runway show for her clothing line. I love you and believe in you Dani but come onnow you're killing me! The other girls who didn't win are working strong and hard but the girl who won isn't ready to jump in (according to her agency). What was the point in Dani wining or getting signed to Ford?
    Last edited by Marleybone; 09-04-2006 at 01:41 PM. Reason: edited one lingo word

Quote Originally Posted by supa_model006 View Post
    At first I was skeptical about the person who said they knew Dani and Ford didn't want her to go to castings yet because she wasn't ready but now i believe them. I mean hello she's doing internet shows now after awhile it's going to be out of sight out of mind. There's going to be a cycle 6 reunion show! OMG!!! Also Joanie got hand picked to be in Beyonce's runway show for her clothing line. I love you and believe in you Dani but come onnow you're killing me! The other girls who didn't win are working strong and hard but the girl who won isn't ready to jump in (according to her agency). What was the point in Dani wining or getting signed to Ford?

1. because she's the least qualified girl in c6 so tyra make her win.

2. and she got no job but other "losers" got real jobs because the fashion industry dont like her.

see , the C7 winner is coming and our dandan's career still worser than naima. at least naima would go to some parties to maintain her publicity~
    Last edited by Marleybone; 09-04-2006 at 02:27 PM. Reason: edited lingo in quote

This Just In****

Mollie Sue is being sent to Paris after NY fashion week to work and stomp 3 runways shows in paris this is confirmed!! Come on Dani step your game up love. Dani if you read these sites you can always leave Ford and go to another agency like IMG or Wilhemina they put their models to work.

i made this because i LOOOOVE danielle, never had such strong deelings for a winner of the show!!!

This Just In****

Mollie Sue is being sent to Paris after NY fashion week to work and stomp 3 runways shows in paris this is confirmed!! Come on Dani step your game up love. Dani if you read these sites you can always leave Ford and go to another agency like IMG or Wilhemina they put their models to work.
    ^ I somewhat agree. IMG wouldn't take her, but I'm sure Wilhemina would. Dani, go look them up!

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Oil View Post
    ^ I somewhat agree. IMG wouldn't take her, but I'm sure Wilhemina would. Dani, go look them up!

guys please accept the truth, the fashion industry DONT like her, for me, a little designer still dont like her, how come such BIG designers would?

so no matter she move to any agency she still cant make it big, or even get some real jobs.

i told you guys during the season again & again, she dont have what it takes to be on top. and today the reality reflect that! see this is what a professional could see she's just blah.