Page 96 of 228 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106146196 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

i meant the winner of the award (choice reality tv star) which she did not win

Ford is working on seperating her from ANTM winner they believe in her as a real model. I had to search and it took me an hour to find out that Danielle is working ya'll she's been doing alot of runway shows but not nything else really.

Nicole Linkletter - Renee england88533's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by supa_model006 View Post
    Ford is working on seperating her from ANTM winner they believe in her as a real model. I had to search and it took me an hour to find out that Danielle is working ya'll she's been doing alot of runway shows but not nything else really.
    thats pretty cool but just wondering, how do you know FORD is trying to seperate her from ANTM?

Quote Originally Posted by england88533 View Post
    thats pretty cool but just wondering, how do you know FORD is trying to seperate her from ANTM?
    An "insider" posted it a week ago on another community. This is pretty amazing for Danielle. If they really want to separate her from the ANTM, they should send her overseas.

FORT Fogey
    That is excellent for Danielle. I think that she can totally be a supermodel. Supermodel in the making! Go Danielle! Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Cream View Post
    An "insider" posted it a week ago on another community. This is pretty amazing for Danielle. If they really want to separate her from the ANTM, they should send her overseas.
    No no no no, do not send Danielle to another country. I love her but she would NOT work if she went to another country.

Quote Originally Posted by Cream View Post
    I'd love for them to send her to Paris. Paris is known for great portfolio work. Danielle has everything in check considering the elegant/profound look, height, age and measurements. However she won't be making any major cash over there, since the agencies are quite money hungry but once she comes back with "portfolio work" she'll definitely move on to a different level.

FORT Newbie
    Danielle is not doing any runway shows. I know her and she told me that FORD din't want her to audition for fashion week because they thought she may not be ready yet. Also, did you know she's living in the models apt. with a lot of other girls. I thought she would have had her own place.

Do you know if she's doing ANY work?
    And I'm not surprised she's living in a model apartment, because supporting yourself in NYC is extremely expensive.

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, what is Danielle doing? I want ma girl to be gettin a lotta work. Esp. to become a supermodel!