Page 93 of 228 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143193 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

Premium Member
    Hey guys, let's please keep the discussion about Danielle and not get into arguments about who is doing better. Mollie Sue and Sara have their own threads for discussion of their work. Thanks.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112 View Post
    Sara has done nothing but test shots. Mollie has gotten work.

Danielle and Sara are on the same level. Danielle won. That's all!

sorry to go off topic, but just a quick question,
    do you think that danielle would still be in the same level as sara if she hadn't won the competition?

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by barrios001 View Post
    do you think that danielle would still be in the same level as sara if she hadn't won the competition?
    Yes
    Last edited by Marleybone; 08-18-2006 at 02:08 AM. Reason: removed excessive smilies
    BLaNKo112 FoR LyFe!!!!!!!

totally

Danielle should be at the teen choice awards on sunday so there should be red carpet pics monday

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barrios001 View Post
    You're not off topic. Let me clairfy - it's ok to mention another contestant in Danielle's thread as long as you are also talking about Danielle in the same post. If your post would have been only about someone other than Danielle, then it would be off topic. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112 View Post
    Sara has done nothing but test shots. Mollie has gotten work.

Danielle and Sara are on the same level. Danielle won. That's all!
    danielle isnt won, all she got now is because she's the winner of ANTM6, so its not hard to get a cover because she's a winner! (or do you think she could get this if she didnt win? I dont think so)

however even sara's are all test shots, she work hard for it, and elite see her special and sign her.

i hope you guys know what i mean, sara is better than danielle, because she didnt received the winner package!!

Even if Danielle hadn't won she would have been picked up right away by an agency.

I agree with Blaase, even though Danielle won I think she would have been doing just as well had she not won, and its not fair to say just because she won she got picked up.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by elevue View Post
    danielle isnt won, all she got now is because she's the winner of ANTM6, so its not hard to get a cover because she's a winner! (or do you think she could get this if she didnt win? I dont think so)

however even sara's are all test shots, she work hard for it, and elite see her special and sign her.

i hope you guys know what i mean, sara is better than danielle, because she didnt received the winner package!!
    What I meant when I said that Danielle won is that she won the competition. I think I made it clear in that sentence.

And yeah, Danielle would've been picked up by an agency right away.