Page 92 of 228 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142192 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

Quote Originally Posted by ahsien View Post
    imo,Danielle need a lot of re-touched effects to cover her look
    I agree completely. I also felt most of Danielle's photos postshow were touched up too much. At least in Danielle's last test shots (p. 84) I was able to recognize her despite the criticism. Maybe now will see more results.

FORT Fan
    Food for thought-
    MOST models are totally re-touch after doing shoots..Tyra herself is a poster child for this...also Iman stated (on Oprah) that dont buy into the perfect bod you see on magazines, etc..its all retouched.

Now..on to the comment regarding Sarah, this girl couldnt take a good pic on the show to save herlife..except for one good pic that is. You totally cant compare her to Danielle, Danielle totally outshines her..especially on the runway.

Danielle is totally awesome, and one of the best antm winners yet

I totally wish her the best

FORT Fan
    btw..regarding danielle being retouched to cover her "look"..that entire argument lacks merit due to her photoshoots on ATNM which were all totally perfect- this girl didnt win antm b/c shes a bad model..she won b/c she was the best girl of the bunch :-)

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldLionEyes View Post
    Food for thought-
    MOST models are totally re-touch after doing shoots..Tyra herself is a poster child for this...also Iman stated (on Oprah) that dont buy into the perfect bod you see on magazines, etc..its all retouched.

Now..on to the comment regarding Sarah, this girl couldnt take a good pic on the show to save herlife..except for one good pic that is. You totally cant compare her to Danielle, Danielle totally outshines her..especially on the runway.

Danielle is totally awesome, and one of the best antm winners yet

I totally wish her the best
    your right, daniell was perfect for the competition, but IMO, she isn't for the real modeling world, which is why sara and mollie sue are doing better than her, reading back, most people thought that sara and mollie sue looked like models, hence them getting signed with elite.

on the opinion you have about daniell outshining sara in the runway, you cant really compare the two because we dont know how they've improved since the show, i mean have you seen the new pics of sara?

FORT Fan
    granted i shouldnt be discussing sara on the danielle board..i will say that she totally had top model pontential..which is being displayed now, however..i prefer danielle over sara..and joanie for that matter (who doesnt look like a model at all to me)

danielle and sara both have model bodies, facial features, thus they both will be successfull..

but for the above poster...your comment is interesting, here is where i see fallacy in your statements...

you stated that "danielle was perfect for the competiton , but imo, she isnt for the real modeling world???" food for thought- the validity of the show rest on the fact that the girl selected is prepared to enter the REAL WORLD of modeling..thats like saying that i scored a 1400 on the SAT, which makes me a good test taker..but im not ready for college???? whats your pt??

furthemore..since the show is a modeling competiton..and sara didnt take as many good pics as danielle..wouldnt you question her modeling ability??

Youll have to pardon me for second guessing and analyzing everything (im a philosophy major..its what i love to do) but all comments are basically subjective...

in the end- danielle won cycle 6

enough said

FORT ,, I Love Naima !! * Joanne Hsu's Avatar
    She's beautiful , but not vey special . she's great on taking phtoshoots .

--------------------------------
    The cover girl - Naima Mora
    --------------------------------

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    okay, what else has sara done besides test shots? neither of them have landed a campaign or walked in a fashion show since. For now, they are both on the same level. They both take beautiful pictures, they both have the model body and gorgeous face, ive said it all before, next.

FORT Fan
    What? Are people saying that Mollie Sue and Sara are doing better than Danielle? Let me remind all of you that Sara and Mollie Sue have only done test shoots, while Daniele actually got a cover. So if you want to see who has success, you should base on actual work not on how many test shots the girls do. Besides, Elite always gives a lot of test shots for the girls.

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blueslayzler View Post
    What? Are people saying that Mollie Sue and Sara are doing better than Danielle? Let me remind all of you that Sara and Mollie Sue have only done test shoots, while Daniele actually got a cover. So if you want to see who has success, you should base on actual work not on how many test shots the girls do. Besides, Elite always gives a lot of test shots for the girls.
    um, sara and mollie are doing better than danielle

not to mention, here are a few of mollie's modeling projects since you claim she's only doing test shots.

winners campaign fall (canada)
    vision magazine fall (china)
    nylon magazine sept. issue (us)
    s magazine 10 page fall (germany)
    workbook cover fall (us)
    elle magazine event on access hollywood
    nocturno magazine fall (italy)
    surface ziggy stardust salute
    Last edited by Marleybone; 08-17-2006 at 09:54 PM.
    missing Sara

FORT Fogey
    Sara has done nothing but test shots. Mollie has gotten work.

Danielle and Sara are on the same level. Danielle won. That's all!