Page 7 of 228 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

I think she has a lot of potential, commercial-wise but she doesn't suit the aspect of high fashion at all. Although, I see something special in her!

Danielle has nothing on Nnenna, Brooke, Mollie, Leslie...to name a few.

She is just there to fill the spot, just like Jennipher or Diane from last cycle.

I don't know?! Is it just me but I see beautiful bone structure, great eyes, beautiful skin, young, tall, relatable - she's just striking to me!

I didn't like her at first either but after a second look, I think she can be a great model - at least with some commercial work.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckoo View Post
    Danielle has nothing on Nnenna, Brooke, Mollie, Leslie...to name a few.

She is just there to fill the spot, just like Jennipher or Diane from last cycle.
    HAHAHAHA! PHER!!

She was so horrible.

if you notice she has a gap like brandy(cycle 4) so that might be a promblem when she has to have her mouth open for photshoots but then agian you never know

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    these her confuses me. is she plus size or not because in the group photo she looks plus size but in other photo's she looks regular. plus she says her favorite previous model is tocarra, not that it means anything but the vibes i get from her remind me of toccarra. both are very similar

She's pretty, but I do not like the retro hairstyle on her.

Quote Originally Posted by DenzellRockz View Post
    if you notice she has a gap like brandy(cycle 4) so that might be a promblem when she has to have her mouth open for photshoots but then agian you never know
    Lauren Hutton had a gap and she was one of the World's First Supermodel - before Janice!

It's funny how, IMO, she's the least noticeable. But watch and see how far she'll get.

She's too average looking to me. She'll have to take really good pictures, or I don't see her going very far.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."