Page 62 of 228 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

FORT Newbie
    I'm glad that Daniell won. I always admired her determination. I get the feeling that she really wants this. Ofcourse, they all do. But there's something in her that seems to stand out to me.

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyRedhead77 View Post
    I think Danielle really has a look that goes back to the supermodel "Glory Days" in the 90's. I could definately see her strutting along with Beverly Peele (sp?.) I particularly saw this in her winning portfolio pictures.
    Me, too! I don't know exactly what it is (her complexion? presence?) reminds me of a young Beverly Peele. I think she'd be a great model in Elle, as Bev was in the '90s.
    "What, sucka?! Do you want me to stab you with this spoon? In yo jugular?"

I just think her tooth's completly been filled.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by SaucyRedhead77 View Post
    I think Danielle really has a look that goes back to the supermodel "Glory Days" in the 90's. I could definately see her strutting along with Beverly Peele (sp?.) I particularly saw this in her winning portfolio pictures.
    I concur.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss T
    Is the ELLE issue with Danielle out yet? Is it the one with a woman w/black hair on the cover?
    Probably won't be for a while.

Jay Jr I just saw the short article about Danielle in People today (the one with the yellow dress posted above). She looks lovely in that photo! It was in the magazine with weight loss stories on the cover (I'm pretty sure it was People. I was also reading In Touch (all about pregnancies) today but i'm 99% positive the yellow dress pic and article was in People).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

i love how she got the weave out--it looked really fake at times, but at the last judging--oMg! she was absolutely amazingg! i love her look and i love her! she cracked me up the whole show..like start to finish. no joke.
    Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued, if I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me, even though Iíve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.

I kinda liked the weave, but I think she looks great without it as well.

she is stunning! look at that gorgeous smile!
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

FORT Fan
    Danielle is the BEST ANTM WINNER!!! HANDS DOWN!!

aga
    FORTified
    I think her hair (presumably sans weave) looked great at the CW party. Perhaps without the weave, that also opens her up to hair care related bookings.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Quote Originally Posted by aga View Post
    The green dress was a Kara Saun?? What was your source?

Danielle looked great and represented Kara Saun well!
    The dres sis part of Kara Saun's 2006 Fall Collection which you can find on karasaun.com. (Is it me or is she way more successful than Jay?) Go Kara and Danielle!
    You're a bad mother... shut your mouth! ^^