Page 61 of 228 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

Quote Originally Posted by england88533 View Post
    HQ scan from myspace;

http://i4.tinypic.com/1058krq.jpg
    would i still be able to buy the issue which this is in?

and what's on the cover so i could know?
    "And yes, I still walk like this, all day, everyday." - Jaslene, Cycle 8.
    "I don't feel like it's a modeling competition anymore, I feel like it's a f***ing personality competition, and that pisses me off." - Jenah, Cycle 9.
    *MySpace*

Here's a pic of Danielle from a CW Afterparty. She looks so natural and pretty-- and her dress sense is FAR better than that displayed by all the other winners so far! Hey, you can't go wrong with a Kara Saun gown for your official coming out!

aga
    FORTified
    Quote Originally Posted by mariagoner View Post
    http://img1.imageshack.us/img1/2832/8699046mediavast5212006101543a .th.jpg

Here's a pic of Danielle from a CW Afterparty. She looks so natural and pretty-- and her dress sense is FAR better than that displayed by all the other winners so far! Hey, you can't go wrong with a Kara Saun gown for your official coming out!
    The green dress was a Kara Saun?? What was your source?

Danielle looked great and represented Kara Saun well!
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

I just love Danielle. I can't wait to see what photo Ford Models uses of her.

I love those pics, esp the 1st one. I like the cover girl ad I saw in People too.

Why can't people be happy for both girls? Just because you wanted Joanie to win doesn't mean that Danielle can't be good as well! Both girls were virtually EQUAL in the quality of the photos they took on the show, and either one of them could have won. Honestly, neither one of them is that much more than 'conventionally pretty' and I'm sure plenty of people don't believe either one of them is a 'real model'.
    But...Danielle did win and she did take great photos (just like Joanie). DAnielle is the most likable and geniune winner yet and I wish her the best of luck.

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coco_puff View Post
    Why can't people be happy for both girls? Just because you wanted Joanie to win doesn't mean that Danielle can't be good as well! Both girls were virtually EQUAL in the quality of the photos they took on the show, and either one of them could have won. Honestly, neither one of them is that much more than 'conventionally pretty' and I'm sure plenty of people don't believe either one of them is a 'real model'.
    But...Danielle did win and she did take great photos (just like Joanie). DAnielle is the most likable and geniune winner yet and I wish her the best of luck.
    I hear you. It seems like every time someone posts aboout a winner, they get compared to the runner-up. In this case, they were both pretty great!

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    i dont mind danielles gap anymore but id perfer if she didnt press her tounge against it

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    I think Danielle really has a look that goes back to the supermodel "Glory Days" in the 90's. I could definately see her strutting along with Beverly Peele (sp?.) I particularly saw this in her winning portfolio pictures.
    Good Things Come to Obsessive Compulsives Who Fixate

Kao
    I think both girls are absolutely lovely and Joanie's the best blond they've had on the show. I hope she pops up on some of Danielle's "My life as a Covergirl" segments with Danielle, that would be awesome.