Page 60 of 228 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

FORT Fan
    I agree with the poster about Tyra not looking anyone whose taller than her..lol..

I would have liked to have seen them pose standing next to each other in a high fashion pose..Tyra's WORST nightmare..Tyra's 5'10" height to Danielle's 5'11"

Where is everyone seeing the pictures? I checked the UPN site and I didn't see anything there.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilApplesauce View Post
    Where is everyone seeing the pictures? I checked the UPN site and I didn't see anything there.
    The link above in qoutes.
    "Ann and Eva... That was just gay!" ~ Toccara

LOL Oh, okay, thanks. Saw 'em.
    Danielle is on fire, I love the first and third one! You barely even think to look at Tyra first! Awesome photoshoot.
    Danielle, sucka!

Is the ELLE issue with Danielle out yet? Is it the one with a woman w/black hair on the cover?

FORT Fan
    She looks amazing and so versatile with her pics

Wow, Danielle looks fantastic in all 3 of those pictures. She has a very good future ahead of her.

Kao
    Okay, I've just seen Danielle in no fewer than 3 different magazines (People, Star, and I forgot the last one) just this week, and she just won! This is fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by EvilApplesauce View Post
    Go back a couple of pages in this discussion and click on "shut yo mouth and say it aint so."

Danielle's pictures are pretty. Tyra's top is pretty weird.

I want to see Joanie pictures.

aga
    FORTified
    Sepia, thanks for posting the pictures, I look forward to you posting the others.

Quote Originally Posted by sepia View Post
    I don't know about Project Runway because there's a big chance she may not get picked by the winning designer. Those months could be better spent knocking on the doors of real designers and photographers, IMO, and impressing Gilles at her Elle shoot. Can't stand him, and even if she doesn't get a big couture spread, she can still impress him and get booked again. Elle uses random models all the time (as opposed to stupid Vogue). It also helps that Danielle kinda reminds me of the young Beverly Peele, a staple in Vogue during the '90s.
    Project Runway would only be a few hours a week during the dog days of summer, so I doubt if it would conflict with her "knocking on doors." Also, bear in mind, that the agency is usually who gets you in to see the designers, and thus far it doesn't seem like Ford has been hustling that much on behalf of the ANTM winner. Now if by chance, Ford can keep her busy for 30+ hours a week going to go-sees and other self-promotion, then I agree with you.

I agree that she may not get picked by the winning designer and therefore will not get the Elle spread, but to me that isn't a big deal. If she can make it halfway through the PR season, I think that is good enough to build up her runway book.

If she turns out pictures like the finale pictures that were just posted, then Gilles Bensimon and others more influential than him will be impressed.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)