Page 6 of 228 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    She looks pretty boring too. I remember nothing about this girl, she doesn't stand out at all. She is borderline plus size model too. I don't know how she made it in?

She isn't borderline plus-size, look at the new full-length photos on Yahoo. Joanie easily looks the biggest, but I don't think she's plus-sized either. I think Danielle just has bigger boobs than the other girls.

Tyra should give her a glamourous makeover to make her look above average...so she can look like a star and look stylish and edgy...I think long wavy extensions would give her a glamourous look....something like this

She looks pretty regular to me. I kind of forget what she looks like and I JUST saw the pic at the beginning of this thread. I think she'll be one of the first ones to go.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I'll reserve judgement until I see her photoshoot. I think she is pretty and I do get a tocarra vibe from her but I think if she gets to the make over stage and they give her a banging weave with lot's of curls I think she will be more striking and glamourous.
    Believe Half of What You See and None of What you Hear.

she's pretty and tall a very good chance of winning..

credit 2 antmNatasha Fan of ANTM's Avatar
    I think she's going to be in the Top 5
    Kari Schmidt of ANTM likes my Artwork

credit 2 antmNatasha Fan of ANTM's Avatar
    I think something might go down with these two.

Kari Schmidt of ANTM likes my Artwork

I have a feeling that those two will probably either really get along and make everyone miserable or hate each other and make each other's life miserable.

she looks like an average pederstrian though she is really pretty but nothing striking or modelesque. she looks nothing like keenyah and their jaws are completely different keenyah's was way bigger. also keenyah is gorgeous, she had beautiful eyes and a gorgeous face, i dunno bout her body tho. also keenyah was also someone that if you saw on the streets maybe you'd get a modelesque vibe from her. this danielle girl on the group photo's looks the plainest and boringest but she does have potential. also she does look borderline plus size nothing great or wow about her body.