Page 59 of 228 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

FORT Fan
    those pics are crazy amazing...GORGEOUS GIRL, NATURAL MAN..THE BEST WINNER OF ANTM!!!

FORT Fan
    FINALLY an ANTM winner's shoot where Tyra does not outshine the WINNER

Danielle youre STUNNING

I wish you the best of luck!!!!

she looks so amazing in those pictures!!! but where is the one that is screen capped earlier in this thread?

and Danielle looked really good on Regis and Kelly. she had on a really cute simple dress and REALLY cute heels. looked like something Kelly would wear.

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests View Post
    she looks so amazing in those pictures!!! but where is the one that is screen capped earlier in this thread?

and Danielle looked really good on Regis and Kelly. she had on a really cute simple dress and REALLY cute heels. looked like something Kelly would wear.
    is the last one
    Intelligent and Classy i got a cute little Booty, not only Brains i got the Beauty. Confident but Im not Cocky, Im going to the Top don't you try and Stop me.
    -Brooke (cycle 7)

Quote Originally Posted by sepia View Post
    Shut cho mouth and say it aint so! Danielle's winning pics are up.

I must say, she looks stunning. The middle one looks like it could be magazine cover from the '80s.
    She looks like Jade in the first one and Eva from ANTM3 in the third one

Quote Originally Posted by withoutasol View Post
    weren't we all complaining that she ahd the same face in all her pics? =D i think she looks great either way.
    Haha, exactly! Now she 'transforms' in her photographs and it's bad now! I love the pictures, I think she may be the first winner to actually get substantial work! I'm mad that I couldn't see her on Regis though!

FORT Fogey
    I thought she looked the best I have ever seen her on Regis and Kelly and I loved her hair. I think she looks better with her natural hair. It shocks me so many people think she looks better with the long weave. Love long hair. Looked great on Danielle but she looks better with her natural medium length hair. Its not like its really that short at all.

I adore that first photo. She's gorgeous. <3 What's up with her being barefoot in the last one though... It just makes the photo look weird. Especially since "Ty Ty Baby" is wearing stilletos.
    .Self-Proclaimed ANTM Photo Junkie.
    .....Generally Annoyed Person.....
    ...........Gallery Owner...........

Quote Originally Posted by TaiOfMine View Post
    I adore that first photo. She's gorgeous. <3 What's up with her being barefoot in the last one though... It just makes the photo look weird. Especially since "Ty Ty Baby" is wearing stilletos.
    Maybe Tyra can't stand anyone being taller than her!

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81 View Post
    I thought she looked the best I have ever seen her on Regis and Kelly and I loved her hair. I think she looks better with her natural hair. It shocks me so many people think she looks better with the long weave. Love long hair. Looked great on Danielle but she looks better with her natural medium length hair. Its not like its really that short at all.
    i love her and think the shorter hair still looks great on her but i just love how her hair was in the ice princess shoot so i love the longer hair. hopefully she'll grow it out but it doesn't matter.