Page 58 of 228 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

She also said on Talk Model that the weave they gave her was hard to maintain, as she hadn't ever worn it before. It looked kind of scraggly sometimes on the show, so she probably likes her natural hair better. It's ok, though, because she can always get some added for shoots or whatever.
    "What, sucka?! Do you want me to stab you with this spoon? In yo jugular?"

Shut cho mouth and say it aint so! Danielle's winning pics are up.

I must say, she looks stunning. The middle one looks like it could be magazine cover from the '80s.

FORT Fan
    She looks different. I think the pictures are okay.

FORT Regular
    The pictures are not as good as those in ANTM in MY opinion
    I hope I can see Joanie taking this photograph while Danielle walking down the runway
    these pictures pretty depressed me

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    The concepts are really nice and so are the pics, but she does look different. I like the black close-up the best, I guess...

weren't we all complaining that she ahd the same face in all her pics? =D i think she looks great either way.

She looks good. Yay. Haha.

She looks fantastic, I really hope this girl makes it!

aga
    FORTified

Danielle on Regis and Kelly

I am writing this critique, because either I have no life or am obsessed, who knows but here goes...

Personality - Danielle's great personality was in full force. She was comfortable with Regis, Kelly and the audience.

Audience Response - Clearly ANTM and Danielle fans were in the audience. When asked about how the contetants got along, audience members started yelling Jade's name.

Accent / Articulation - Of course this was scrutinized, given all of the controversy. Danielle's accent has been suppressed considerably, but she still spoke fast and was marble mouthed at times. I was OK with Danielle's speech, but if something had to change, I would rather the focus have been on her speaking slower and clearer. The accent could have stayed, it added to her charm. I have been trying to find ways use "pinky toe" for a while now.

Appearance - Danielle looked plain - not simple or casual, but plain. She wore a uninteresting dress that was kinda loose, very little or no makeup and her hair was pulled back on the top. This is an area of improvement.

Overall I would give her a B, primarily because of her plain appearance. She represented ANTM and herself quite well.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

I freakin missed it.