Page 57 of 228 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

Aw, Danielle was so cute on Regis and Kelly! A few things I learned about her:
    - She got to meet Liya Kebede
    - She has a boyfriend whom she met in Wal-Mart (LOL)
    - Her father is in the picture (I always assumed otherwise since she never mentioned him on the show and when they showed her family pics, they always had her mom in it); he cried when he saw her Covergirl shoot
    - Jade actually told her to "go win" after she was eliminated, while they were hugging...that's twice that's she encouraged her bottom-2 opponent (other one was Mollie Sue, that I know of), which makes me give her respect

Quote Originally Posted by EvilApplesauce View Post
    - Her father is in the picture (I always assumed otherwise since she never mentioned him on the show and when they showed her family pics, they always had her mom in it); he cried when he saw her Covergirl shoot
    - Jade actually told her to "go win" after she was eliminated, while they were hugging...that's twice that's she encouraged her bottom-2 opponent (other one was Mollie Sue, that I know of), which makes me give her respect

yeah Danielle encouraged Jade a lot, she said she was really "good people"
    there were no villains this cycle!
    Last edited by TunaFests; 05-22-2006 at 03:18 PM.

Why are they taking so long with the final photos this year???

Heather for the win plz YaYa's#01 fan's Avatar
    They didn't show Jade huge anyone when she left the house didn't they, oh well good tv.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilApplesauce View Post
    Aww when did that come on
    and she has a boyfriend.....WHAT SHE CHEATED ON ME WHY!!!!!!!!!!!....lol.j/k

Quote Originally Posted by england88533 View Post
    HQ scan from myspace;

http://i4.tinypic.com/1058krq.jpg
    PERFECTO iam in love

Quote Originally Posted by Mya26 View Post
    Danielle looks great in those pictures but I thought she looked prettier with longer hair.
    yea i think she looks better with longer hair too good thing she didn't get the
    nnenna makeover....

Quote Originally Posted by aga View Post
    Sepia, do you have any pictures you can post? I know some of these designers, but I always like it when you post the pictures.

'K.

Bebe

Arden B.

More later ...

Note, none of these are big high-fashion campaigns, but they are popular companies with ads that appear in the major mags like Vogue and Elle, so Danielle would get exposure and money. They'd be a stepping stone for getting better work.

I don't know about Project Runway because there's a big chance she may not get picked by the winning designer. Those months could be better spent knocking on the doors of real designers and photographers, IMO, and impressing Gilles at her Elle shoot. Can't stand him, and even if she doesn't get a big couture spread, she can still impress him and get booked again. Elle uses random models all the time (as opposed to stupid Vogue). It also helps that Danielle kinda reminds me of the young Beverly Peele, a staple in Vogue during the '90s.

But I do agree she must go to NY, and she knows that. It's all up to Ford. Also, Danielle knows runway is her strength and wants to work there. Hopefully, the show doesn't do something utterly stupid and schedule a Wal-Mart sponsored shenanigan, or anything else, right in the middle of Fashion Week (still "ugh!" about that ). It's important she walks and gets a chance to impress the right people, and quickly.

Aww, yay!
    "What, sucka?! Do you want me to stab you with this spoon? In yo jugular?"

FORT Regular
    I hate her short hair
    Why did both Danielle and Naima change their hairstyle after winning it?
    Their hairstyle on the show are wayyyy better

Quote Originally Posted by heythebest View Post
    I hate her short hair
    Why did both Danielle and Naima change their hairstyle after winning it?
    Their hairstyle on the show are wayyyy better
    i think she's growing it out. she probably just had to take out the weave because they don't last that long.