Page 54 of 228 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

the unmarked, mass grave of industry rejects
    Haha, I am so glad Danielle won. That girl speaks her mind like a pro. I bet Tyra is livid because Danielle doesnt want to be known for some "mediocre" job like ANTM and Covergirl. Woohoo! I hope she makes it, like Elyse (kinda) did. I love this girl now, cuz she's got this totally annoyed/serious/impatient look pasted on her face all the time. She isn't gonna do that half smile BS like Nicole. She's just gonna be true to herslef so that nobody can control her. Good move!

Her legs are GORGEOUS! Wow. I think my entire leg would go up to her knee. (jealous me!)

FORT Newbie
    Danielle is gorgeous. Not generic at all. Her face is wonderfully angular. And very proportional. The first thing I noticed about her was the fabulous angles of her face. i think though she should experiment on her expressions a bit, as she did stay very safe in her pictures.

I think her body is great. Love her shoulders. Her sense of style is fabulous-clean, classic, properly fitting clothes. very good for castings etc.

Her personality is killer. This girl will go far. I loved her calm and still demeaner.

I think after her antm contracts are done she should lose 10 lbs. + and go to Paris. I can totally see her working the runways and doing french and italian vogue.

danielle is soo gorgeous. i hope that she really does well in whatever she does.
    F:A:B:U:L:O:U:S

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by aga View Post
    I completely agree. Of course Danielle had a rural southern black accent, but in general, Danielle used correct grammar and some of her comments showed not only common sense, but that she paid attention in school.

Actually I do recall her using incorrect grammar a couple of times, but that was when she was in the house and speaking comfortably. Just because you grew up and typically said things like "ain't got no" and "fi'in to go" doesn't mean that you don't know when to turn that manner of speech off. Early on, I figured out that Danielle knew when to turn it off. Over the cycles, I have heard the ANTM girls use harsh profanity and never assumed that they would use profanity or make a sexually explicit comment on the red carpet; I feel the same way about Danielle and her grammar and sentence structure.

I always thought that people who rushed to judgment and quickly labeled people like Danielle ignorant, were in fact the ignorant ones.
    Have you thought that maybe they were just pushing her to do well?
    She won so I don't see the fuss about the judges complaining.

Does anyone know which edition of ELLE Magazine Danielle's pictures are going to be featured in? Thanks!

does anybody know if she is going to get her last porfolio pictures with Tyra. like other winners have, do you guys know what i mean like everytime there's a winner they always have a picture with tyra becuase i remember last Cycle Nicole's were already up the next day.
    Intelligent and Classy i got a cute little Booty, not only Brains i got the Beauty. Confident but Im not Cocky, Im going to the Top don't you try and Stop me.
    -Brooke (cycle 7)

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu_9289 View Post
    does anybody know if she is going to get her last porfolio pictures with Tyra. like other winners have, do you guys know what i mean like everytime there's a winner they always have a picture with tyra becuase i remember last Cycle Nicole's were already up the next day.
    She is - on some video clip I saw, she was shooting it with Tyra. I can't wait to see them!
    Giselle: I need to build some frickin' confidence! How do I do that?
    Elyse: You .. get out of puberty.

aga
    FORTified
    Quote Originally Posted by sepia View Post
    Ha! And I doubt it; not much fanfare is being made from Tyra as with Nicole. Also, I believe ElleGirl has ceased publication, so she can't get that cover.

Here's the thing: I think Danielle is likeable and marketable in a great way, as much as Eva, but with the added advantage of being tall and having a modelesque figure. I bet she can land the cover of Essence and do some good print work for teen mags and commercial products, while also doing a little runway.

She's going to have to work for it and knock on people's doors herself though. Cycle 6, like 4, has ended with a long stretch before any runway or TV appearances become available.
    Sepia, you may be right. ElleGirl was never a factor; last cycle the ElleGirl cover was announce at every judging as one of the prizes, but that announcement was not made this cycle.

However, to me, the big prize from a modeling standpoint was the six page Elle spread. I agree that she will have to hustle, but a well put together fashion spread would be beneficial.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu_9289 View Post
    A photo was posted a few pages back, but now that you mention it, there are usually quite a few pictures.

Danielle - Cycle 6
    Last edited by aga; 05-20-2006 at 01:59 PM.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Off topic, but I would love to see Danielle becoming Project Runway's Nick Verreos' muse, like Tarah.