Page 53 of 228 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

That dress is really cute. She looks like a real model, look at those legs, they are amazing.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Wow! She's real close to having a full frontal. Keep turning that head. I really want her straight on. But this shot is perhaps the best I've seen her.
    beauty is only skin deep.

Danielle is soo.... Likeable, much more so than any other winner.
    I just wish the best for her.

Thanks for the scan. Great pic, nice legs. She sort of reminds me of Beverly Johnson.
    "What, sucka?! Do you want me to stab you with this spoon? In yo jugular?"

damn, danielle really stands out in those pics, she GLOWS! i am so happy for her!

After seeing Top Model I'm so glad there is finally a winner that said they don't want to be known as "ANTM winner." I need to get over Joanie not winning. xD

FORT Newbie
    this is the my least favourite ANTM in the history

aga
    FORTified
    Quote Originally Posted by Haylo View Post
    Thanks for posting that article from slate. I've been saying this entire cycle that Tyra and others were focusing too much on Danielle's accent and not enough on what she was saying. Danielle knows what words to use and when to use them correctly. Her word usage in sentences was always fine, I never once heard her use a word in the wrong way. I think that many people, Tyra included need to learn to look beneath the surface. Tyra only ever heard Danielle's accent, she never paid attention to what she was saying. Anyway, great great pictures.
    I completely agree. Of course Danielle had a rural southern black accent, but in general, Danielle used correct grammar and some of her comments showed not only common sense, but that she paid attention in school.

Actually I do recall her using incorrect grammar a couple of times, but that was when she was in the house and speaking comfortably. Just because you grew up and typically said things like "ain't got no" and "fi'in to go" doesn't mean that you don't know when to turn that manner of speech off. Early on, I figured out that Danielle knew when to turn it off. Over the cycles, I have heard the ANTM girls use harsh profanity and never assumed that they would use profanity or make a sexually explicit comment on the red carpet; I feel the same way about Danielle and her grammar and sentence structure.

I always thought that people who rushed to judgment and quickly labeled people like Danielle ignorant, were in fact the ignorant ones.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

FORT Fanatic
    I love her! Best winner so far! =D

Chakos::Linkletter::Epley breezez_air's Avatar
    She does look really good there!

Quote Originally Posted by kahlenbestfan View Post
    D=Danielle
    A=Adrianne
    N=Naima Nicole
    I=Yoanna
    E=Eva
    L
    L