Page 50 of 228 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

No, I think the real one has "the clump stops here". I found a screencap of it:

cow
    why does the fake one look better? but anyways, i think her pic looks better as a full ad then just the picture for some reason
    moooooo
    orangepie

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    ^aha, so if you look at the screencap and other picture you can see they edited open her mouth, I had thought they had, but now I have pictures to compare (i don't know why they did, I thought the picture looked better before)
    missing Sara

Danielle looks amazing in those shots. She outshines everyone! I think her career is going to take off like a rocket and she definitely deserves it.
    Yoanna has a gorgeous face but she doesn't seem to know how to accentuate her best features. For someone so pale I don't think cream is the best color - especially with with ruffles all the way up the neck. I laughed when someone said Nicole looked like a kid sister that snuck in the photo because that is exactly what it looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by i love kahlen View Post
    ^aha, so if you look at the screencap and other picture you can see they edited open her mouth, I had thought they had, but now I have pictures to compare (i don't know why they did, I thought the picture looked better before)
    I think they probably edited OUT of open mouth for the ad, but forgot to put that one up for the site? Unless there are two photos and her eyes were exactly the same for both...

FORT Newbie
    It's kind of stupid. They keep criticizing dianelle's speech when they can give her speech lessons. It's just stupid. JOanie and dianelle should both be winners! NIcole just don't look like model at all. Season five is the worst cycle afterall.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    Danielle is gorgeous...I was a Joanie fan but now I totally love Danielle...

Danielle is SO high-couture and run-way ready. She makes Nicole look dumpy standing next to her. Yohanna is looking great too; I think she's lost some weight.

I must say, I was so right (always) when they were practically grooming Danielle to win: making her get her teeth fixed and hampering her about her accent. I know she is jumping for joy that she fixed that gap! She wouldn't won with that gap!
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 05-19-2006 at 12:09 PM.

I just hate her hair in the photo; but I assume they will do the same as the last photo and concentrate on her eyes and face.

Danielle has turned into a chameleon, she almost unrecognizable in those pictures.

I'm so proud and excited for her.

Does anybody else think that Tyra looks like her double from the wax museum?

She is just too perfect. She looks better in print than she did on the show.

ohh so excited!!! Danielle is gonna be on Live With Regis and Kelly when they go to Niagra Falls. this is the biggest publicity a winner has ever gotten!