Page 49 of 228 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

Thanks for the lovely, unwatermarked pics! And wow, doesn't Danielle looks just lovely? She looks as though she's just as much an established super model as Tyra does right now-- and she far eclipses Nicole (who looks like she's all of 14 years old and about to go to a junior high school prom in cork screw curls) and Yoanna (who I love but-- damn, that shag hair cut does NOT do her any favors!)

She's also definitely wearing the best outfit of the whole bunch-- her green gown is sophisticated and sexy and she's statuesque enough to wear it without being overwhelmed by it. Tyra looked like she stole that gigantic orange flower pin straight off the set of Sex and the City-- though I'm just greateful she bothered to touch up her weaves's hair line this time. Meanwhile, Nicole is just getting drowned out (though the eyebrows do look better!) and Yoanna looks like a kinda-slutty school teacher. Color, girl-- learn to incorporate it into your wardrobe! You're too pale to just go around in black and white!

cow
    she looks different, i didnt recognize her at first. but she looks good. i actually liked her look more when she was on the show though. she should've kept her weave
    but she looks better than tyra in those pics, and more like an actual model, lol
    moooooo
    orangepie

She's so radiant! Especially in that dress.

Thanks for posting that article from slate. I've been saying this entire cycle that Tyra and others were focusing too much on Danielle's accent and not enough on what she was saying. Danielle knows what words to use and when to use them correctly. Her word usage in sentences was always fine, I never once heard her use a word in the wrong way. I think that many people, Tyra included need to learn to look beneath the surface. Tyra only ever heard Danielle's accent, she never paid attention to what she was saying. Anyway, great great pictures.

Thanks for posting! She looks gorgeous! Definitely the star of the event!

Nicole Linkletter - Renee england88533's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Charcoal2 View Post
    http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/8263/covergirl1dt.jpg
    thats not the real one apparently. I thought it was but i messeged the person who posted it on the fanart page and they said they made it themselves...

Wow, you would totally have fooled me with that! It looks like pretty much any other CG ad out there. Whoever made that fake ad really knows their photoshop.

OMGAW! I just looked inthe fan art thread and saw it was a fake! I'm so sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Charcoal2 View Post
    OMGAW! I just looked inthe fan art thread and saw it was a fake! I'm so sorry!
    I think it's real...

They showed that one on the show before just shwoing Danielle.