Page 47 of 228 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by breezez_air View Post
    ^^ Caption: SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND SAY IT AINT SO!
    Ha! I loved when she said that. She's such a sweetheart.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

BEST WINNER EVER! i LOVE her!!

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    I preferred Joanie, but I'm realllllllly excited to see more from danielle, she's a great model:

this is from the Tyra show website:
    DANIELLE
    AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL

I knew Danielle had something special when I first saw her casting tape. Then, when I met her in person at casting, I liked her even more because she knew how to make fun of herself. One thing I admired about Danielle was her dedication and love for her mother. She was so selfless in taking care of her mother who has rheumatoid arthritis. When Danielle won, I know she wasn't thinking of only herself as the winner, but also her mother as the winner. One thing I told Danielle is, although she has to work on her speech, I do not want her to lose her flavor. But there is really nothing for me to worry about because Danielle is such a star, full of bubbly personality, fun, and love. She is going to have a huge modeling career and tons of fans. How can you not love Danielle?
    missing Sara

aga
    FORTified
    She better get six pages or more in Elle or else I'm gonna start some drama!
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

I agree. She needs just as big a photospread in Elle as Nicole got.

I think that Danielle is PERFECT for covergirl becuase she reminds me of Diane (C5) only she kept her personalitly. I thought that she was hilarous.
    "I love CoverGirl, it's just so nice to wear."- Brooke
    "Roses are red, violets are blue. Imma win the title and you, you look like boo boo."- Danielle.

THE BEST WINNER EVER!!!!

I was so convinced it would be Joanine...dont get me wrong I like her..but I didnt feel her overall presence was strong...good pics..pretty girl...nice, sweet...but Danielle was REAL...but I just thought...like all the other ANTM winners...it would be the girl that was nice and the girl I REALLY wanted to win would go home
    So I was sitting there plugging my ears (yes..LOL I know..I'm pathetic) and then I hear "elle" through my ears..I look up...and see her crying...I'm like OMG SHE WON!!!

I"M THE MOST EXCITED PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "A couple minutes ago, I was depressed about the gap. I'm like, forget the gap, sucka, I'm going to Thailand."
    ~Danielle (Season6 ANTM)

I liked these top two contestant better than any others on this show. They both had a genuinely kind personality and lots of talent.
    I really wanted Joanie to win, but I love Danielle so much I can't help being happy! Good going Danielle!

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    Yoanna and Danielle look GORGEOUS in those photos!
    Good Things Come to Obsessive Compulsives Who Fixate

I'm happy for Danielle. I liked her -not as much as Joanie- but I did like her.
    One problem with her is her accent. I doubt she'll make any changes to it.