Page 23 of 228 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTM*Male*Fan View Post
    I like it too!! i dont see why everyone cant have their own way of talking! as long as you can understand them it shouldnt be a problem. Just like everyone has their own signature walk they should be able to have their own signature talk!
    therein lies the problem. i love danielle, but she does mumble and mash words together, so she isn't clearly understood sometimes. but i honestly believe she has it in her to turn it all around, everyone has a normal voice, you just need to work at it.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TymeMarteen View Post
    therein lies the problem. i love danielle, but she does mumble and mash words together, so she isn't clearly understood sometimes. but i honestly believe she has it in her to turn it all around, everyone has a normal voice, you just need to work at it.
    I agree. She has difficulty enunciating her words and it ends up sounding garbled. The good thing is she's a smart cookie and this is easily remedied.

Now, as far as the modeling goes, I'm still up in the air.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Awww...when Danielle hugged Mollie really tight, that was prolly the sadest thing i've ever saw!!!, in reality tv.!

she was really tore up about mollie's departure. i feel like the show is edited so that it's more about the challenges and the shoots, and less about the models, and feel like the friendships within the house needed/needs to be expressed better.

I was watching the Talk Model thingy and Jade whisper into Mollie's ear that it should of been Jade, we get to see Jade cry in tears for the first time...something like thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermint View Post
    Awww...when Danielle hugged Mollie really tight, that was prolly the sadest thing i've ever saw!!!, in reality tv.!

That made me sad too, it seemed like was really sad Mollie was going and not just hugging her b/c she thought she had too. Kinda reminded me of when Sara got sent home during season 2 and most of the girls actually seemed sad instead of just acting sad like the usually did.

Danielle and Mollie Sue hugged super close....like her nose was rubbing on Mollie's face...i thought that was the sweetest thing ever! tears...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppermint View Post
    Danielle and Mollie Sue hugged super close....like her nose was rubbing on Mollie's face...i thought that was the sweetest thing ever! tears...
    Yeah, I thought it was so cute. Mollie had an interview somewhere, and she said whoever edited the show left out how close Danielle and Mollie were. They had nicknames:

Mollie=Petey
    Danielle=Kitty

The relevance of the names to anything .. I have no clue!

I love Mollie Sue so much, she is my favorite ANTM... full tears in my eyes when i see her go home... How sweet when I see Danielle hug Mollie Sue... Now I hope Danielle will win this!!! No people deserve to win than Danielle by now!!! Gogogo Danielle!!!

I really wish they would recenter the focus of the show and make it more about the models and less about the Tyrant and her ever-growing list of things needed to be done to be a "top Model". Danielle and Mollie were obviously very close, which shows Danielle is a good judge of character.

i just was at mollie sue's myspacxe and she has a post entitled ode to kitty and it contains a link to a picture of danielle, awww... how sweet.