Page 225 of 228 FirstFirst ... 125175215216217218219220221222223224225226227228 LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2271

Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

Re: Danielle - Cycle 6

So it was probably Nigel, Ms. J and Mr. Jay that voted her to win because Twiggy most definetly voted for Joanie to win.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Siamesecat77;2935236;
    She is the best winner ever! She is all over the metrostyle catologs and website! I think it is funny that one of the best winners was someone Tyra did not want to win! She admited that she voted for Joanie in the end but got outvoted by the other judges! Very telling about Tyra's ability to pick successful models!
    When did she say this?
    My favorite contestants (personality & modeling)

Winners-Adrianne, Yoanna, Nicole, Danielle
    Others- Elyse, April, Shandi, Tocarra, Brittany(4), Kahlen, Kim, Joanie, Michelle(7), Natasha, Heather, Jenah, Aimee, Anya

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2935752;
    So it was probably Nigel, Ms. J and Mr. Jay that voted her to win because Twiggy most definetly voted for Joanie to win.
    supposedly, Tyra claimed that she voted for all the winners so if thats true than that meant that Joanie only had twiggles on her side
    Homeless: Anya Lingerie: Lauren
    Meat Packing: Anya Paint: Stacy-Ann
    Music Genres: Whitney Ferazbuta: Fatima Jet Setters:Whitney 1st Covegirl CommericalFatima Castle Coture: Anya
    Movie Icons:Whitney 2nd Covegirl Ad: Whitney Covegirl Ad Picture:Fatima

She has transformed into a professional top model!

Plastic Surgery Victim najibhardy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ax80;2930014;
    New Dani shots.

The second one is very good.

I accidentally ran into this on Ford's myspace. I guess it's from her time at Ford. Thought it was sort of cute, I guess.

"Trust me, you'll not forget about me. You will see this face"
    -Fatima.

FORT Fogey

Aww, haha. That looks like what could've been her showcard one season had Ford actually put some effort in DanDan. Thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by ax80;2948406;
    I accidentally ran into this on Ford's myspace. I guess it's from her time at Ford. Thought it was sort of cute, I guess.

Like it except for the face.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by Siamesecat77;2935236;
    She is the best winner ever! She is all over the metrostyle catologs and website! I think it is funny that one of the best winners was someone Tyra did not want to win! She admited that she voted for Joanie in the end but got outvoted by the other judges! Very telling about Tyra's ability to pick successful models!
    Okay, ya'll forgive me. Maybe I am misremembering. Now I think it was that Tyra was telling KATHY that she did not want her eliminated, but was outvoted. In other words , Tyra had voted for FURONDA to be eliminated the first week of cycle 6 instead of Kathy. It was the same show that Joanie was on and they talked about the card Joanie sent Tyra....

I watch repeats of the cycles on MTV all the time. Don't ask me why, I really cannot explain my addiction to this show when I can't stand some of the people. lol.

The more I see Dani's cycle, the more I like her. I think she and Nicole and Yoanna are the only winners that I semi-agree with, although I actually wanted Joanie to win and thought she should have for a long time. Now I feel like it was ok if either she or Dani won, because Dani above all seems like a really good person.

You wanna talk about Tyra picking on Dani about her accent so much....I got a worse one for you. Get a load of Jaslene trying to speak decent english sometime. My word! And not a word from TyTy the whole time about how hard she was to understand and how awful she sounded. Why is a southern accent any worse than a Hispanic one, if that's even what Jaslene's was? That's what I'd like to know. Oh and Jael.....sheesh! even worse, if that's possible.

Anyhow, the more I see of Dani the more I like her. I still like Joanie too, but Dani was a decent winner.