Page 223 of 228 FirstFirst ... 123173213214215216217218219220221222223224225226227228 LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2271

Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

FORT Regular
    Drivin' my impala put sum 22's on that...

Re: Danielle - Cycle 6

Quote Originally Posted by najibhardy;2914939;
    Dani reminds me of Ebony Morgan a little bit in this picture.
    I am kind of getting a grace jones vibe from that maybe cuz of the outfit

Sometimes I think she looks like Tyty's momma.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

lol, her favorite food is fried chicken.

What is that pink thingy anyways? It's pretty cool. :]
    Homeless Anya | Lingerie Marvita | Meat Packing Industry Lauren | Beauty Shot w/ Paint Anya | Musical Genre Fatima
    Fuerzabruta Fatima | Jet Setters Anya | Commercial Fatima | Roman Castle Dominique | Movie Icons Anya | CoverGirl Anya

Quote Originally Posted by ax80;2906408;
    New test shot or at least unposted before (on the left).

Oh gosh, she looks like Yaya in these pictures, it's spooky, but beautiful.
    Cycle 10 Rooting for: Anya + Dominique = Anyanique
    Dani: If he just said a doll with strings, that would've been cool but no,
    he had to get all technical, and say a Marionette doll. Who says that?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by guii;2915036;
    she's pretty but I hate her lips and gap. When she opens her mouth I just want to die.

I find disrespectful, somebody trying to make you feel better (tyra about the gap) and she just refuse.
    I see some pic with her almost opening her mouth and I hate it. Just like the covergirl and the crying one.
    What I find disrespectful are the standards of beauty that we deal with.

She refused to get the gap closed because she had learned to love it. Growing up with a flaw like that, she probably hated it and felt bad because of it. As she grew older, she probably realized that hating something about herself that she didn't have the means to change wouldn't do her any good. She grew to accept herself with the gap, and I think had it remained open, she would have been an example that you are the most beautiful when you embrace your flaws. Cliched, yeah, I know, but it's true. I found that quality of hers to be charming.

I absolutely hate how if a girl ever disagrees with Tyra, it makes that girl a bitch. Why the hell is Tyra Banks so special?

Wow those are stunning, yes finally she's getting moving again. She will always be may favorite winner

Well one of them.
    Kata&ChantalLOVE

aga
    FORTified

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;2916575;
    [Danielle] refused to get the gap closed because she had learned to love it....

I absolutely hate how if a girl ever disagrees with Tyra...
    The armchair psychologist in me believes that Tyra's criticism of Danielle's speech was so ferocious because Tyra was also reacting to Danielle not blindly and gratefully getting her gap closed.

Recall:
    Mr. Jay or some other minion announcing that the girls were getting their teeth whitened (girls scream / express their enthusiasm and gratitude).

A very special announcement: Joanie is going to get her snaggle tooth fixed and Danielle will get her gap closed. Cue Joanie's tearful confessional about not getting adequate dental care growing up.

Next Danielle holding Joanies hand while her teeth were extracted.

Then coup de grace #1: the dentist asking Danielle about what she wants fixed and she replies she wants something done about her receding gums; the gap stays.

Next in panel Tyra and Miss J chide Danielle about not closing the gap, making pretty good points. It's settled, Danielle of course is going to fall in line.

Then coup de grace #2: Danielle continues to resist getting the gap closed, but in the end agrees to get it partially closed.

Finally coup de grace #3: Danielle wows the judges in panel when as part of a challenge where she sells herself, she points out her gap as one of her special qualities.

P.S. While I am critical of Tyra holding Danielle's resistance to closing the gap against her, I think offering dental work to Joanie and Danielle was a very cool thing to do.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;2916575;
    What I find disrespectful are the standards of beauty that we deal with.

She refused to get the gap closed because she had learned to love it. Growing up with a flaw like that, she probably hated it and felt bad because of it. As she grew older, she probably realized that hating something about herself that she didn't have the means to change wouldn't do her any good. She grew to accept herself with the gap, and I think had it remained open, she would have been an example that you are the most beautiful when you embrace your flaws. Cliched, yeah, I know, but it's true. I found that quality of hers to be charming.

I absolutely hate how if a girl ever disagrees with Tyra, it makes that girl a bitch. Why the hell is Tyra Banks so special?
    like I said, it's MY opinion. and a gap isn't a flaw, is something that you can close.

It's not about Tyra herself, is about somebody trying to give her something, and she just refusing it. Show how much she really wanted to win. For me, it was disrespectful.
    I'll miss Alamela.

FORT Fogey

I don't think it was disrespectful. Danielle loved her gap and Tyra was like "CLOSE IT OR GO HOME BITCH."

Although, Danielle was right in finally getting it closed, because models don't have gaps in their teeth. It's sad, but that's modeling.

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2924081;
    I don't think it was disrespectful. Danielle loved her gap and Tyra was like "CLOSE IT OR GO HOME BITCH."

Although, Danielle was right in finally getting it closed, because models don't have gaps in their teeth. It's sad, but that's modeling.
    It's not really sad to me at all. She had to get dental work to make her teeth perfect. Poor Danielle!
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free